The Student Room Group

"How Women Rank Men"

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
jesus tmi man

cheers you

:h: Anytime matey :wink:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I'm lucky enough to never usually come across these people in RL. I only ever see them only the internet, save for this person....

[video="youtube;G-gQ3aAdhIo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-gQ3aAdhIo[/video]

The notorious of them all.

Me neither. TF none of my mates are like this :rofl:

This is the biggest load of rubbish I've ever seen :toofunny:
True about the manipulation.
Slayer is hot af
Original post by 0to100
@Profesh look at the definition of Chad and then define this..."propinquity" for me :shifty:

General proximity.
how men rank women:

- hoe
- fat hoe
- housewife
Original post by saraxh
Slayer is hot af

the 1st/2nd guy? :colondollar:
Pretty accurate :colonhash:
If 50% of the male population really was on a similar level to the first "Normie" I'd be a very happy bunny indeed, but that is not the case at all.

What the hell "Normies are neurotypical and thus able to maintain a social circle with other Normies". Don't think they know what neuro-typical means :rofl:

I wonder what gimp created this? By the bitter tone of the "normie" section I feel like it's a sad sod who identifies as being a normie but in reality he's generic trash.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PrinceHarrys
the 1st/2nd guy? :colondollar:

yes :love:
Original post by Profesh
General proximity.

****, I thought it meant being nearby, using context clues lol
lol at thinking chad is 6/10. Slayer is 9/10 or 10/10, Chad is 8/10
Original post by Angry Bird
how men rank women:

- hoe
- fat hoe
- housewife

:emo:
But what if ur a overweight previous hoe/stripper who is now somehow a housewife ? Hmmm :dontknow:
Original post by richpanda
lol at thinking chad is 6/10. Slayer is 9/10 or 10/10, Chad is 8/10

we're talking misc standards

das it mayne
Reply 35
The fact I'm ginger automatically makes me a slayer :redface:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I'm lucky enough to never usually come across these people in RL. I only ever see them only the internet, save for this person....

[video="youtube;G-gQ3aAdhIo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-gQ3aAdhIo[/video]

The notorious of them all.

nohomo but he's actually really handsome. How can he be a virgin? I am 10 time uglier than him and havent been a virgin since 14 haha
Why is it that the most in depth analyses of women's tastes on the internet appear to come from mentally deranged males who seem rather angry about something? I wouldn't say they're very good sources for this sort of info.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:emo:
But what if ur a overweight previous hoe/stripper who is now somehow a housewife ? Hmmm :dontknow:

not possible in the first place because you can't turn a hoe into a housewife :smartass:

ps. sign up for unidays through this link ty all myunidays.com/r/AUrGrZMcH5A
Original post by PrinceHarrys
we're talking misc standards

das it mayne

misc standards I'm a 4/10 boyo

Quick Reply

Latest