Reply 2661
Original post by mediaya
Thanks! :five:
Thats good :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome :h:

Original post by FantasticMsFox
As-salaamu alaykum! How is everyone? :smile:

Wa'alaykum Assalaam, Alhamdulillah, you?
As-salaamu alaykum
How is everyone?:biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
You're welcome :h:

Wa'alaykum Assalaam, Alhamdulillah, you?

Good to hear you're well. :smile:

I'm very good, thank you. I met up with a very good friend of mine today and I hadn't seen them for roughly 8-10 months so it was lovely to see them again and catch up with them. Talked a bit, had delicious food, looked back on a few memories. It's most likely the highlight of my week! :biggrin:
Reply 2664
Good to hear you're well. :smile:

I'm very good, thank you. I met up with a very good friend of mine today and I hadn't seen them for roughly 8-10 months so it was lovely to see them again and catch up with them. Talked a bit, had delicious food, looked back on a few memories. It's most likely the highlight of my week! :biggrin:

Aww sounds like you had an awesome time :awesome: glad to know :yep:
Original post by h333
Aww sounds like you had an awesome time :awesome: glad to know :yep:

I had a lovely time with them! In sha Allah I will see them again soon. If only I had hugged them a little more! :smile:

May I ask how your day was? :smile:
Original post by h333
:toofunny: you fatty.

Aah I see, totally didn't think of that, thanks.

Excuse me :hmmm:
Wasalam to everyone! Hope you're all doing awesome.
Original post by h333
Lol just vm next time :tongue:
And wa'alaykum Assalaam.

Yeahh will do lol :tongue: & how are you?
Original post by HAnwar
Wasalam to everyone! Hope you're all doing awesome.

Thanks for the rep! I'm doing good, alhamdullilah. You?
Shalom guys
Original post by h333

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.
This is absolutely dreadful, if this was the case with a developed country then things would be different and there would be more outrage. They will get away with many evil actions because it is an unstable country already.

Sorry forgot to reply to this earlier.

Yeh I agree. It'll probably be labelled as collateral damage or some garbage and then ignored. The Americans have murdered 100s in north west Pakistan in the same way.

Original post by Ayaz789
As-salaamu alaykum
Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa'alaykumasalaam. Doing good alhamdulillah, how are you two?
Original post by IdeasForLife
Sorry forgot to reply to this earlier.

Yeh I agree. It'll probably be labelled as collateral damage or some garbage and then ignored. The Americans have murdered 100s in north west Pakistan in the same way.

Yeahh im good jzk :h:

I think it may be due to lack of sleep but If it persists, you should go see your GP just incase. May Allah grant you shifa.

Yes that's true. When I got back from uni I fell straight onto mums bed thats how tired I was. I fell asleep with my scarf still on my head and abaya on, how embarrasing :redface:
JZK and ameen :smile:

Original post by h333

Drink plenty of water throughout the day and take like 1 or 2 hrs of nap during the day to help with the tiredness. Rest cucumbers (cut in circles) on your eyelids (for like 5-10 mins) , your eyes will feel so much better. Try to eat healthy too. If keeps happening over long time, then yeah see your GP. Insha'Allah
You'll be fine :smile:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.
This is absolutely dreadful, if this was the case with a developed country then things would be different and there would be more outrage. They will get away with many evil actions because it is an unstable country already.

I will do that inshaAllah but bcos of uni I hardly have much of a break and I've got to walk for 20 mins to find halal food.

I took a two hour nap today after such a long time. It feels good lol
Oh the cucumber thing I do that for mum. A funny memory just popped in mind :rofl:
I'll try that too, JZK :yy:

Thanks so much graane :suith:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun.

Original post by HAnwar
You trying to say I'm fat :hmmm:

Spoiler

LMAO :toofunny:
Yes you're fat :fyi:
Jk

Original post by Ayaz789
As-salaamu alaykum
Posted from TSR Mobile

It's so lovely recieving so many salaams on here, it hardly happens irl. Like only 2/3 people I know greet me like that.

Walaykum asalaam everyone
Feel alive again. Also I had kofta to eat :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good to hear you're doing well. :smile:

I'm well, thanks for asking. I'm not sure if you saw my reply post addressed to h333 (posted a bit before 8pm). To summarise that post, I had a really good day, alhamdulillah, and today may have been the highlight of the week! (or even the month!)

Today has helped me to feel a bit productive but I know that I can be more productive. In sha Allah I can raise my productivity level tomorrow. Planning to have a special breakfast tomorrow! :biggrin:
Original post by Leukocyte
Yes that's true. When I got back from uni I fell straight onto mums bed thats how tired I was. I fell asleep with my scarf still on my head and abaya on, how embarrasing :redface:

I will do that inshaAllah but bcos of uni I hardly have much of a break and I've got to walk for 20 mins to find halal food.

I took a two hour nap today after such a long time. It feels good lol
Oh the cucumber thing I do that for mum. A funny memory just popped in mind :rofl:
I'll try that too, JZK :yy:

Thanks so much graane :suith:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun.

LMAO :toofunny:
Yes you're fat :fyi:
Jk

It's so lovely recieving so many salaams on here, it hardly happens irl. Like only 2/3 people I know greet me like that.

Walaykum asalaam everyone
Feel alive again. Also I had kofta to eat :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thats great :h: & Jzk for telling me what you ate :rofl: I'll tell you what im eating in a bit :tongue:
For those living in/near London, if you're free and wish to protest the extermination of Aleppo by the Regime and Russia.

Original post by Ayaz789
Haha thats great :h: & Jzk for telling me what you ate :rofl: I'll tell you what im eating in a bit :tongue:

LOL I always talk about food :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL I always talk about food :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha but even i like food :colondollar: I think I shall be eating chicken tikka with naan :drool:
Should be good though :tongue:

Aslong you napped. that's all that matters! Sleep more. BarakAllahu Feeki.

Good to hear you're doing well. :smile:

I'm well, thanks for asking. I'm not sure if you saw my reply post addressed to h333 (posted a bit before 8pm). To summarise that post, I had a really good day, alhamdulillah, and today may have been the highlight of the week! (or even the month!)

Today has helped me to feel a bit productive but I know that I can be more productive. In sha Allah I can raise my productivity level tomorrow. Planning to have a special breakfast tomorrow! :biggrin:

I see, that's great to know. Are you planning to do hardcore revision sessions tomorrow? What will you eat?
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending