Isnr that a bit too ambitiuos for some one only 24, i was wondering aroubd 30+
I'd say 40-50k would be good knowing what some of my clients earn
Reply 4
Original post by jamesthehustler
I'd say 40-50k would be good knowing what some of my clients earn
really at 24
Original post by blessed107
Isnr that a bit too ambitiuos for some one only 24, i was wondering aroubd 30+

You said good though, I would consider that a good wage 3 years post grad.

Not what to expect.
Original post by blessed107
really at 24

it depends on who you work for and the field to an extent

Spoiler

Reply 7
it depends on who you work for and the field to an extent

Spoiler

[/QUOT!!!!!! What job do u do??? And uni did u go to
Bearing in mind this is for London:

£30k would be good

£25k would be acceptable

Less than £25k why did you even go to uni?
i'm 21 and i make close to £5,000 a week

1468636321045.jpg
Original post by Abstract_Prism
1468636321045.jpg

when diamond rings and swiss watches make up the bread and butter of my trade it's easy to hit those rates especially with the international markets and the scrap trade to boot
when diamond rings and swiss watches make up the bread and butter of my trade it's easy to hit those rates especially with the international markets and the scrap trade to boot

How did you get into this trade?
Reply 12
Depends what you mean by 'London' as well. After 3-4 years post-graduation, there will be a fair number of people in banking/financial services/"the City" who will be on 60-80k+ and potentially even more. That obviously isn't representative of the whole city though.
Original post by Abstract_Prism
How did you get into this trade?

well it all started 12 years ago when I first got in the scrap trade with my uncles and getting paid next to nothing for what I found but was happy then after about 3 years of this I brought some copper to my uncle and he said that gold was worth far more as that what he was starting to look so I did the same buying small scrap lots of broken gold/silver/platinum on eBay and well then i realised that some pieces were worth more that mental so I started to sell them privately then the crux came and buying profitable gold on eBay was no longer possible so I ally to people and that create a steady stream which brought some of my early diamond pieces to me then I was talking to a family friend who had a role he couldn't use and so I started working on commission when I found aa few good dealer in the states and have been importing stuff from them for close to a year now
I'd say around 50-60k+ is good [London].

30k is a good starting salary, deffo not for 30s. By 30 I'd aim to be in 6 figures.
This is not average by any means, to clarify.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Inazuma

30k is a good starting salary, deffo not for 30s. By 30 I'd aim to be in 6 figures.

get a load of this guy.
Original post by BabyLadDarren
get a load of this guy.

Why? £50-60k is a good salary for a 24 year old and it is possible.
I'd say at that age anything above 30k would be good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Inazuma

Only chance you have at earning a 6 digit salary by age 30 is by becoming a chartered accounting or investment banker or other related accounting and finance careers. Also it's still very unlikely to earn that much at that stage in your career. I take it your looking to go into this career industry ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Turing
100k would be good, so would 150k. 200k would also be good.

Sorry but not much 24 year olds are gonna earn 100k plus. I'd say anything over 30k would be ideal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending