The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
omg hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi haven't seen you around here in ages!

Omg heyyy, how are youuu? :biggrin: I thought I should say no to tsr lifestyle for a few months :biggrin: won't be much active even now cos studies have gone extremely intensed, so need to focus :frown:
Original post by Lord Samosa
:hi:

OMG Samosaaaaa, how are youuu?? Omg omg you know what? I was in your city this year!! Yep, Lahoreeee!! It was sooooo goood!!😍😍
No no, well maybe a little, but obvs you can talk to whoever you want to! :yep:

Tbh that's enough for me, just be warned I may come across as a little out of control. I usually lose control of my mind during the tough times and only realize what I've said the morning afterwards so just be warned.
No no that's fine.

Thankyou :smile:
Really? Wow, I say I have 3, what I mean is I have 3 diagnosed illnesses. I'm certain I have more yet.
Original post by Ayaz789
Yeahh im feeling better , still got a runny nose though :redface:

Awwwww, if it makes you feel better then I've a runny nose. :tongue:
Original post by Ayaz789
:lovehug:

Spoiler

haha I was kidding. But, yeah do go. If not then there might be other banks in your area?
Original post by Saba XD
Awwwww, if it makes you feel better then I've a runny nose. :tongue:

Spoiler

Why would that make me feel better :frown: made it much worse :facepalm:

Spoiler

Original post by BrokenLife
OMG Samosaaaaa, how are youuu?? Omg omg you know what? I was in your city this year!! Yep, Lahoreeee!! It was sooooo goood!!😍😍

I'm good :biggrin: how are you? You completely disappeared! 😠

It is the best city in Pakistan, the food is amazing 😍 Jinay Lahore nai dekhya o jamiya nai :u:
Original post by Lord Samosa
I'm good :biggrin: how are you? You completely disappeared! 😠

It is the best city in Pakistan, the food is amazing 😍 Jinay Lahore nai dekhya o jamiya nai :u:

That's good to hear :smile: I'm good too :biggrin: haha I know I was busy with family and then Pak weddings in Pakistan. Awww but seems like samosa missed me :biggrin: I was gunna reply to your last pm but then got so busy. Sorryy.

OMG how I agree with you on that! Like we went to other cities too but damn Lahore Lahore ayyyy 😍😍😍 the food was sooo good, sorry but Anarkali had amazing food, like them dhai bhalay😍😍 Everything was just perfect😍
Original post by Ayaz789
Why would that make me feel better :frown: made it much worse :facepalm:

Spoiler

Lol I already had a fever all week. Now, it is gone but, I've still got a runny nose. :tongue: :hugs:

Yes, try other banks. I don't think that should matter though. All you're asking for is work experience.
Original post by Saba XD
Lol I already had a fever all week. Now, it is gone but, I've still got a runny nose. :tongue: :hugs:

Yes, try other banks. I don't think that should matter though. All you're asking for is work experience.

Aww hope you get better Baji :hugs:

Okay ill try Halifax which is right in front of it & yeah true :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FireFreezer77
No no, well maybe a little, but obvs you can talk to whoever you want to! :yep:

Tbh that's enough for me, just be warned I may come across as a little out of control. I usually lose control of my mind during the tough times and only realize what I've said the morning afterwards so just be warned.
No no that's fine.

Thankyou :smile:
Really? Wow, I say I have 3, what I mean is I have 3 diagnosed illnesses. I'm certain I have more yet.

Ahh, right....

What makes you think you have more and what do you think you have?
Having a great time and learning so much, in so many ways. :h:
Yeahhh....

I show symptoms of others tbh.
I'd rather not name them if that's ok.
It's best not to think about it if it's not confirmed (I know I brought it up but yeah)
Original post by BrokenLife
That's good to hear :smile: I'm good too :biggrin: haha I know I was busy with family and then Pak weddings in Pakistan. Awww but seems like samosa missed me :biggrin: I was gunna reply to your last pm but then got so busy. Sorryy.

OMG how I agree with you on that! Like we went to other cities too but damn Lahore Lahore ayyyy 😍😍😍 the food was sooo good, sorry but Anarkali had amazing food, like them dhai bhalay😍😍 Everything was just perfect😍

Good good :biggrin: Pakistan must've been so warm this time of year 😱 Hope you had fun though! That's okay, it's been so long now anyway :lol:

Everywhere else just feels so dead in comparison! I didn't go to Anarkali this year, I just hate how cramped it gets :tongue:
horrendous tbh and cant breathe prorperly
Bored....what shall I do today?
Original post by Rhythmical

bake a cake!
Today is the 1st of October. I don't know what's happened. I can't really believe how fast time is going by...getting kinda worried now :eek:
Original post by homeland.lsw
bake a cake!

Lool me and baking doesn't go :lol: shall I tell you a story of me attempting to bake and then burning down the house?

Find some dew in flowers and take photos of it? :tongue:
Lool me and baking doesn't go :lol: shall I tell you a story of me attempting to bake and then burning down the house?

go for it, i have all the time in the world :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest