The Student Room Group

What's the height of your ideal partner?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
This thread is killing me. I'm a girl and I'm 4'11. I'm too short for everyone.

I know how you feel... I'm a girl and I'm 5'8 and a half (15 yrs). Am I too tall for you guys?
Original post by Anonymous
5'8", give or take an inch. I'm 6'.

how old are you by any chance? because all the boys my age are short as
Original post by Bukalemun123
i'm 6'3" but i am attracted to short girls but dont mind tall ones tbf. i'd sar girls around 5'2" and 5'8"

that's a big gap... anything in between?
Original post by Ayaz789
Above 5'4 as im 6ft:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

best height for me then... :wink:
Haha that's great :tongue:
I'm 4'11 so theyre almost always going to be taller anyway, but i'd say like 5'6 and over
Same height would be best, but I'm 5'9 so I'm probably a little tall for a girl. Maybe between 5'6 - 6ft.
Do you have any idea how ridiculous that proposition is? Google male height distribution bell charts.Guys that tall are like< 1% of the population. It's like a guy saying he wont date any women that don't have at least 52 DDD boobs.
It's preposterous.
5ft 6 girl here. 5ft 10 and above is my preference but I wouldn't mind them being taller than that so I don't dwarf them in heels.
So long as they're 5'10 or over, as I'm 5'10 myself. Ideally he would be 6'2/6'3 but I'm really not bothered so long as they're not shorter than me
I'm 6foot 3" and anywhere between 5'1" and 6'2".
I'm a 5'4 girl, so around 5'8 to 5'10 is perfect!
Girls taller than 4'10 make my penis feel small.

Spoiler

5ft 5- 5ft8
dont rly mind as long as not something extreme..
I'm 6'3 and nearly every girl I date is 5'6-5'8
Original post by UWS
I know how you feel... I'm 5'3... pretty much every girl i know is taller than me

#shortpeopleproblems

I am a full foot taller than you mate. That would be weird in public :tongue:
I'm 5'7" and my partner is about and half an inch to an inch taller than me, perfect I guess :3
I'm 5'7 so any guy 5'8 and over.
I'm around 5'5 - 5'6 (167cm - 170cm) and my ideal height on a guy is 5'10 or slightly above, maybe up to 6'1. If the guy I like is either shorter than 5'10 or taller than 6'1 its not a massive deal breaker for me. All I really care about is that the guy is taller
then me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending