The Student Room Group

Cafe providing blowjob service for Londoners!! (yes you did not hear it wrong)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fullofsurprises
. We demand a sensitive but strong kind of robot.

who is always wrong :teehee: *
So I get a free STD with my latte? sounds promising
Don't think any right-minded person would actually try this service. What a brazen businessman.
:puke:
How sad and pathetic does one have to be to do this?? Jesus...
Why are these kinds of services always for men? There should be some erotic algorithms for women too. We demand a sensitive but strong kind of robot.

So start one.

Here, I've already got the slogan for you:

You munch on our taccos and we munch on yours! It's a Mexican joint.
Are these toasters gonna be performing oral on me in front of everybody else there? It sounds crap enough as is, but getting your cock out in front of the lads is gonna be quite the deal breaker for a lot of people
Original post by HucktheForde

The bar is the place to meet people, to extend your network and the way to start the morning.What could be better than meet your friends around a cafe and to enjoy a nice blow job from a sex robot?

Don't know about you lot but I'm thinking it might be a bit weird trying to chat to your pals about the football or how much your boss has it in for you while you're getting gnoshed off by a female Terminator. Or, if you're gay.....a Terminator

Original post by HucktheForde

A 15-minute oral sex session with an espresso will set punters back just £60 (US$78). Hungry patrons will have to pay extra for a pastry.

Don't know why but this bit made me lol
Original post by the bear
who is always wrong :teehee: *

But a great listener :tongue:

Original post by champagnepapii
So I get a free STD with my latte? sounds promising

I don't think cyborgs can catch diseases.Though I suppose they could pick up viruses of a different kind..........

Edit: this has got me thinking. Remember when Russia assassinated Alexander Litvinenko in Yo Sushi in London with Polonium? They could come up with a far more interesting way to kill off their dissidents if they figured out how to hack into these things...........
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by KimKallstrom
Don't know about you lot but I'm thinking it might be a bit weird trying to chat to your pals about the football or how much your boss has it in for you while you're getting gnoshed off by a female Terminator. Or, if you're gay.....a Terminator

Don't know why but this bit made me lol

"Take off your clothes" :cool:
Hmm seems pretty odd...It sounds as if there wouldn't be private booths and you'd just be sitting around with robots giving you oral while everyone else has a clear view...not sure many will go for that.

I'd have told the guy to new opening a few in Japan first...unless it's already been done.
Reply 31
Can I have a fe-latte-o please?
Original post by joey11223
Hmm seems pretty odd...It sounds as if there wouldn't be private booths and you'd just be sitting around with robots giving you oral while everyone else has a clear view...not sure many will go for that.

Perhaps there are white tablecloths to go with the raincoats.
You can stick it in a real girls anal cavity for about the same price in Europe and although I've never tried it before but I'm sure they would make you a cup of tea before they suck you off as well, so i can't say I'm overly impressed with this idea.

Also when I pay for sex it's more of a 5am stumbling out of a nightclub absolutely steaming without managing to pull and drunkenly asking the taxi driver to take me to the brothel. It would be far to awkward to go to the local cafe sober and get sucked off while talking to your mates about your day.

(Ive picked it apart and I've not even mentioned the mind **** craziness of it being a robot not a human sucking you off)
(edited 7 years ago)
Why are these kinds of services always for men? There should be some erotic algorithms for women too. We demand a sensitive but strong kind of robot.

If you like I could wrap myself up in tin-foil and give you a service whilst speaking in robotic tones :u:
Original post by viffer
Can I have a fe-latte-o please?

Strawberry cream topping?
Original post by WoodyMKC
If you like I could wrap myself up in tin-foil and give you a service whilst speaking in robotic tones :u:

:gasp:
Original post by the bear
Switzerland...*

i) Cuckoo Clocks

ii) Alpenhorns

iii) Nazi Gold

iv) Dignitas

v) this specialized café

you missed most major lucky watch companies (excluding Seiko, Cartier, a. lange+sohne amongst others)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending