The Student Room Group

Why do so many people want to get in relationships?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow
it was amazing

what is barilla? that sounds pretty advanced tho so good job! :007:

i can imagine it was lol, i didn't use enough sugar and my food turned out meeh.

it's an italian brand of pasta (i admit used the name specifically to sound more intelligent than i actually am)

not really, and now i got no idea what i'm gonna eat for lunch lol
Original post by Rhaenys10
i can imagine it was lol, i didn't use enough sugar and my food turned out meeh.
it's an italian brand of pasta (i admit used the name specifically to sound more intelligent than i actually am)

A brand of pasta huh and dont worry I do that all the time too with dance moves and random stuff :u:

how about a sandwich for lunch? :lol:

what do you have planned for the weekend? Im about to play badminton!
A brand of pasta huh and dont worry I do that all the time too with dance moves and random stuff :u:

http://int.barilla.com/ =)))'the taste of italy'

don't have any bread left lol; went out a bit too late yesterday, and the shops were already closed, so no sandwiches for today; when i feel too hungry i'll just go out and buy some

not much, rn i'm touching up on an article and later i wanna study... hopefully i'll also write my PS tomorrow and send off my uni application

and btw, why not tennis? =))
Its something that happens when you least expect it i think.. it just happens
Because being in love is the best feeling and sex is better with someone who cares about you.
Original post by AlexFam
I don't think we mere humans can possibly claim to know the inner workings of our shelled brothers and sisters (or, a mixture of the two as snails are hermaphrodites)! Oh god I killed my brother/sister.

Spoiler

I prefer dark chocolate. I like the bitter edge with sweet undertones. Makes it seem more genuine.
Sounds like a dream man to me.

That's true but is there any evidence snails have feelings as complex as mammals?

Spoiler

Is that a euphemism or are you genuinely just talking about chocolate? :tongue:
Nah, not really, there's quite a few guys that fit the description around, the problem is that he's taken by a graduate dentist student :laugh:
As people have already said, I think it's human nature to think the grass is greener and want what everyone else seems to have.

I think social media doesn't help things either as my feeds are littered with couples doing coupley things. What it doesn't show you is the whole picture of what a relationship is - arguments etc. Truth is there's nothing wrong with being single and its better to be single than be in an awful or unloving relationship. I'm in my 20s now and I know a lot of couples who have been together since school and aren't happy, but can't bring themselves to be single :s-smilie:
Yh, I agree. But he thinks that she has changed... But I know he will regret it in the future.

I told him that if he was happy with it, then carry on with the relationship. In case you f*** up, I'll still be there to catch you.

Any pasta from the barilla range is amazing <3 and then napolina
Original post by Ella-keturah
Because being in love is the best feeling and sex is better with someone who cares about you.

Spot on!
Original post by queen-bee
Any pasta from the barilla range is amazing <3 and then napolina

I know, right? I bought something called Piccollini, and they're like, this small Fussilli. <3
Nah I just prefer to think of them as cool dudes that give me free slime to do with as I wish, they're just snails.
Slipped discs aren't reversible. The pain goes, though.

It can mean whatever you want :wink:
There's always going to be people that fit the bill.
Original post by AlexFam
I'm a natural born romantic :colondollar:

wish there more guys like you tbh
Original post by AlexFam
Nah I just prefer to think of them as cool dudes that give me free slime to do with as I wish, they're just snails.
Slipped discs aren't reversible. The pain goes, though.

It can mean whatever you want :wink:
There's always going to be people that fit the bill.

What on earth does a physics student do with snail slime, I must wonder? :holmes: :giggle: :colone:

Sounds nasty, how did you do it?

Yes, there's plenty on here especially :smile:
I do with it what I wish.

I was training with the world record holder in the under 18s bench press, doing deadlifts and squats. I herniated the disc doing squats (my form was shoddy).

Only problem is is that TSR isn't real life, you know? Having a real life person is far better than someone you don't get constant contact with.
Is it a relationship they want, or is it sex? That's the question that should be asked. It is no secret that the sexual and social revolution, that has been gradually developing since the 1910s, has changed public perception on marriage and relationships. People are a lot more desperate nowadays because they're told to be. It is the mark of the sexually obsessed. Marriage is diminishing because of the responsibility that is being pushed away from adolescents.
Relationships are nice. It really is. You have someone that will support your no matter what and feeling loved is nice. Me and my bf are virgins and we don't necessarily want sex. I guess it depends on the person. Some just really want sex I guess.
Original post by Joel 96
Is it a relationship they want, or is it sex? That's the question that should be asked. It is no secret that the sexual and social revolution, that has been gradually developing since the 1910s, has changed public perception on marriage and relationships. People are a lot more desperate nowadays because they're told to be. It is the mark of the sexually obsessed. Marriage is diminishing because of the responsibility that is being pushed away from adolescents.

I've met a few guys where it's just been sex they're after. One said as much. He then wondered why I refused to meet up with him. We didn't even know each other.
and btw, why not tennis? =))

Well Im just good at quick reflexes, precision technique and agility rather than the more power based strokes in tennis.

Also badminton is indoors so its less hot and weather dependant :u:

http://int.barilla.com/ =)))'the taste of italy'

don't have any bread left lol; went out a bit too late yesterday, and the shops were already closed, so no sandwiches for today; when i feel too hungry i'll just go out and buy some

not much, rn i'm touching up on an article and later i wanna study... hopefully i'll also write my PS tomorrow and send off my uni application

Taste of Italy hmmm- did you feel Italian when you ate it tho? :holmes:

Hows the PS coming along? Mines at about 3850 characters so Ill be sending mine off soon too

Original post by katy-grace
wish there more guys like you tbh

reminds me of these memes :rofl:

Quick Reply