The Student Room Group

My aunt and counsins are really nasty pieces of work.

Over the years have fallen out with my side of family over petty reasons, my mum even told me about when she was in her 20s my aunt stole her boyfriend on more than one occasion and in teenage years used to boss my gran around and demand money.

When one of my cousins who is now into his 40s and still a junkie who steals from family she refuses to see him as anything but an angel despite having dealers at her door threatening to break her legs or worse and she is on the phone to my mum crying about it being a misunderstanding.

Yet when my brothers fiance died she was leaving nasty voicemails for us saying my brother murdered his fiance and we were covering up (as we are a family on ebenefits thus scum) which is another one of her things shes the type who has said on many occasions(as do the non junkie cousins) that theres no such thing as unemployment people can walk into a job same day and its just laziness.

Each time she falls out often over petty things she spreads lies about my family and claims we are intimidating her and expects apologies from us, I kept out of everything and she refuses to even speak to me even though I kept out of it over the years which shows how petty she is, she has accused my dad of stirring on Facebook as well many times when my MUM writes a comment like shes giving support for someone and my aunt misinterprets it, my main cousin is the same, one time they said they were nasty towards disabled people due to my dad saying he struggled to read something and it may mean hes dyslexic, my mum is dyslexic, I have autism yet somehow it meant my dad was hateful towards people with disabilities.

Most recent is my grandfather is on his last legs, moved to a care home a few months back and forgot to mention my aunt is a control freak, my parents rang up to get updates on grandfather and were refused as my aunt told staff to not tell us so when my mum politely sent her a message saying "hes my father too, I have a right to know" my aunt disowned my side of family yet again and even 2 months later my mum sends texts (as been removed from Facebook friends) being friendly to not even get a reply and we found out from other aunt we are getting badmouthed from the nasty aunt.

Just ranting a little but what is peoples opinions?
:K:
Your aunt is seriously not normal she needs help, especially if she is doing that to family.
Original post by Anonymous
Over the years have fallen out with my side of family over petty reasons, my mum even told me about when she was in her 20s my aunt stole her boyfriend on more than one occasion and in teenage years used to boss my gran around and demand money.

When one of my cousins who is now into his 40s and still a junkie who steals from family she refuses to see him as anything but an angel despite having dealers at her door threatening to break her legs or worse and she is on the phone to my mum crying about it being a misunderstanding.

Yet when my brothers fiance died she was leaving nasty voicemails for us saying my brother murdered his fiance and we were covering up (as we are a family on ebenefits thus scum) which is another one of her things shes the type who has said on many occasions(as do the non junkie cousins) that theres no such thing as unemployment people can walk into a job same day and its just laziness.

Each time she falls out often over petty things she spreads lies about my family and claims we are intimidating her and expects apologies from us, I kept out of everything and she refuses to even speak to me even though I kept out of it over the years which shows how petty she is, she has accused my dad of stirring on Facebook as well many times when my MUM writes a comment like shes giving support for someone and my aunt misinterprets it, my main cousin is the same, one time they said they were nasty towards disabled people due to my dad saying he struggled to read something and it may mean hes dyslexic, my mum is dyslexic, I have autism yet somehow it meant my dad was hateful towards people with disabilities.

Most recent is my grandfather is on his last legs, moved to a care home a few months back and forgot to mention my aunt is a control freak, my parents rang up to get updates on grandfather and were refused as my aunt told staff to not tell us so when my mum politely sent her a message saying "hes my father too, I have a right to know" my aunt disowned my side of family yet again and even 2 months later my mum sends texts (as been removed from Facebook friends) being friendly to not even get a reply and we found out from other aunt we are getting badmouthed from the nasty aunt.

Just ranting a little but what is peoples opinions?

Honestly, this unfortunately sounds a bit like a couple of my cousins. Just because they are family doesnt mean you have to deal with this (people being blood relatives is no excuse to treat someone that way in my book) , I completely cut mine out of my life after how they treated our dying grandfather and have always felt much better for it. Avoid them as much as you can I say.
Reply 4
you should go on Jeremy Kyle. i can totally see it
Cut your aunt of your life, she is horrible person and I guess she has a lot of issues or herself, people normally do this because they are angry, have resentment, they are fearful, feel weak, have failed in their lives, so they become like this.

Just cut her out, you have every right to do and avoid them in your life.

You will glad to know their is a thing called karma, what goes around will definitely come around for her. What she has done will definitely come back to her.
Reply 6
Original post by mkap
you should go on Jeremy Kyle. i can totally see it

I know you are trollling but why say that? If its because my family are on benefits then my parents both have degrees from high ranking unis they are at retirement age now but didn't work before as dad became seriously ill when I was a toddler and never recovered, he wins awards for his charity work even got me work for good companies before from his contacts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending