Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow

Greetings. :hello:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123

why bonjour, having a good weekend so far? :h:

why bonjour, having a good weekend so far? :h:

Bonjour, bon homme (hello, good man <---- closest I can get to something like "kind sir" :rofl:)
I wouldn't exactly call it that - had a late night for the past couple of nights so I'm tired rn and only had my breakfast half an hour ago:sigh:
I'm still in my pj's and TSR seems to be all I'm doing so make of that what you will :tongue:

Are you having a good weekend thus far? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bonjour, bon homme (hello, good man <---- closest I can get to something like "kind sir" :rofl:)
I wouldn't exactly call it that - had a late night for the past couple of nights so I'm tired rn and only had my breakfast half an hour ago:sigh:
I'm still in my pj's and TSR seems to be all I'm doing so make of that what you will :tongue:

Are you having a good weekend thus far? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well at least Im a good man, so bonjour bon madamemoiselle xD

late nights from studying or partying? :lol:

I had breakfast an hour ago too :five:

weekend is good, about to play badminton :excited:

Well at least Im a good man, so bonjour bon madamemoiselle xD

late nights from studying or partying? :lol:

I had breakfast an hour ago too :five:

weekend is good, about to play badminton :excited:

Haha hi :rofl:

XD
Studying the first night, then talking to people on herr last night - partying into the early hours of the morning is not my thing :noway:

Awesome! :five:

Glad to hear it, and nice! Is badminton one of your favourites? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

XD
Studying the first night, then talking to people on herr last night - partying into the early hours of the morning is not my thing :noway:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
126 :smile:

Comment ca va?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Comment ca va?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbm
122 +toi?
Tbm
122 +toi?

Je ne comprends pas :redface:

Bien, merci :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 5953
160 im acc lost

XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

(definitely did not just spend 5 mins looking up what 'herr' was on urban dict only to realise you meant here , thought I was being left out of a cool new social media form/trend :rofl:)

I dont rly party either unless theyre rly close friends so its all good :five:

Badminton is definitely one of my favourites, order of hobbies thus far is

1) talking to amazing ppl
2) breakdancing
3)badminton
4)trampolining (at an actual trampoline park not just a garden one :wink: )
5) parkour
6) martial arts

what are yours then, you must have at least 3? :biggrin:

+2
Original post by Zxrxh
160 im acc lost

Heyy what do you need help with? :smile:

Please edit your number to 122 if you are male, and 118 if you are female, much appreciated :smile:
(definitely did not just spend 5 mins looking up what 'herr' was on urban dict only to realise you meant here , thought I was being left out of a cool new social media form/trend :rofl:)

I dont rly party either unless theyre rly close friends so its all good :five:

Badminton is definitely one of my favourites, order of hobbies thus far is

1) talking to amazing ppl
2) breakdancing
3)badminton
4)trampolining (at an actual trampoline park not just a garden one :wink: )
5) parkour
6) martial arts

what are yours then, you must have at least 3? :biggrin:

+2

(:rofl: Sorry about that XD and I don't keep up with those kinds of trends so the chances are that it's just a typo :lol:)

:awesome: :five:

Oooh those are great hobbies! :yy:
Have they all been things you've had an interest in for a long time? :K:

I don't have an order as of yet, but:
1) Talking to people on TSR :ahee:
2) Listening to (good :mmm:) music :love:
3) Reading novels :heart:
4) Drawing (nothing interesting, just random designs) :work:
5) Netball :macarena:

(edited 7 years ago)
Heyy what do you need help with? :smile:

Please edit your number to 122 if you are male, and 118 if you are female, much appreciated :smile:

(:rofl: Sorry about that XD and I don't keep up with those kinds of trends so the chances are that it's just a typo :lol:)

:awesome: :five:

Oooh those are great hobbies! :yy:
Have they all been things you've had an interest in for a long time? :K:

I don't have an order as of yet, but:
1) Talking to people on TSR :ahee:
2) Listening to (good :mmm:) music :love:
3) Reading novels :heart:
4) Drawing (nothing interesting, just random designs) :work:
5) Netball :macarena:

Im not super tight on dem hot trends either but I know enough to keep up and make good comebacks, thats what its all about :cool:

Haha thanks, I just enjoy being a ninja tbh :ninja:

ah good question!

1) talking to amazing ppl-started when I was about 8 and I girl lent me her pencil, and we just joked about pencils for a bit- we were 8 dont judge :lol:
2) breakdancing-my biggest passion, inspired by step up series, started summer of 2015 so just over a year now!
3)badminton-one of my oldest sports, only overtaken by swimming (brought up in aus meant everyone learnt swimming at low years in school) Ive played for about 5 years now!
4)trampolining (at an actual trampoline park not just a garden one ) -easily the most recent, started 1 month ago, but I love the extra height off the bounces so I can flip much easier and do much harder tricks
5) parkour-roughly 3 months ago I would say, links with breakdancing and trampolining along with martial arts, makes my moves flow better and I can protect myself from falls or tumbles easier
6) martial arts-another old one, taught by my dad who learnt indirectly from bruce lee, I think maybe 6 years now?

ah music is very important one, I take it for granted sometimes tho. I have a playlist of 600 songs and have a bluetooth earpiece so I listen to music every free, between lessons at break and during some sports too :lol:

what novels and drawing types do you do?

and have you played netball for long?

+2
Im not super tight on dem hot trends either but I know enough to keep up and make good comebacks, thats what its all about :cool:

Haha thanks, I just enjoy being a ninja tbh :ninja:

ah good question!

1) talking to amazing ppl-started when I was about 8 and I girl lent me her pencil, and we just joked about pencils for a bit- we were 8 dont judge :lol:
2) breakdancing-my biggest passion, inspired by step up series, started summer of 2015 so just over a year now!
3)badminton-one of my oldest sports, only overtaken by swimming (brought up in aus meant everyone learnt swimming at low years in school) Ive played for about 5 years now!
4)trampolining (at an actual trampoline park not just a garden one ) -easily the most recent, started 1 month ago, but I love the extra height off the bounces so I can flip much easier and do much harder tricks
5) parkour-roughly 3 months ago I would say, links with breakdancing and trampolining along with martial arts, makes my moves flow better and I can protect myself from falls or tumbles easier
6) martial arts-another old one, taught by my dad who learnt indirectly from bruce lee, I think maybe 6 years now?

ah music is very important one, I take it for granted sometimes tho. I have a playlist of 600 songs and have a bluetooth earpiece so I listen to music every free, between lessons at break and during some sports too :lol:

what novels and drawing types do you do?

and have you played netball for long?

+2

:five: Ahh I see, good stuuf :tongue:

I don't know why I found that so funny XD

I know :u: (:rofl:)

1) talking to amazing ppl - that's a great story! And I wasn't judging, that actually sounds awesome! Especially when you're younger, the best jokes can be made from the smallest things :yep: 2) breakdancing - ooh cool, how's that been going? I'd imagine it might be quite hard to get into? 3)badminton - Nice (ohh I see, I didn't learn to swim properly until I was about 8, then reached a reason swimming ability by about 10 years old :tongue:) That's a nice length of time! 4)trampolining (at an actual trampoline park not just a garden one ) - this sounds really cool! I must say, I hate trampolining myself - it just never works out :rofl: - but this does sound awesome. And what kinds of flips can you do? I've never attempted flips (I'd just end up breaking something :lol:) And only a month? Could you do flips before then? 5) parkour - right, that's awesome :u: 6) martial arts - Oooh :ahee:

Indeed! Wowee, tht's a lot of songs! And you sure do listen to it very frequently :yep: I just listen to music after school for a bit usually :tongue:

Hmm...novels is an interesting one. I do like novels that contains sections from all types of genres really. I do like a bit of adventure, mystery, thriller, with lots of meaning too - pretty much what I look for in movies. I'm not much of a fan of romantic books/movies though :yucky:
As for drawings, they're normally just random patterns and designs I just draw 'in the moment' - they generally just have swirls and geometric designs :tongue:

I've played netball for about 6 years - it's my favourite sport :yep: I haven't played it that much recently, unfortunately, but yeah :awesome:

(edited 7 years ago)
Je ne comprends pas :redface:

Bien, merci :smile:

Spoiler

Très bien merci:wink:
V good thx

Pls write the number i am so lost rn
-2 WHATEVER IT IS
Très bien merci:wink:
V good thx