The Student Room Group

Not too sure

So I started year 12 on the 6th of September and I've been revising everyday till now doing light revision so about 4-5hours a day, so this monday which is the 3rd of October I'm going to proper start reviison, i was wondering is this considered early in the year like am i still considered to be in the beginning of year 12. ive been in school for less than a month
Original post by Freshstart123
So I started year 12 on the 6th of September and I've been revising everyday till now doing light revision so about 4-5hours a day, so this monday which is the 3rd of October I'm going to proper start reviison, i was wondering is this considered early in the year like am i still considered to be in the beginning of year 12. ive been in school for less than a month

If you want top grades it's better to get a good grasp earlier in the year.
Don't burn yourself out to quickly. 4-5 hours a night, 1 month into your courses seems like an awful lot considering you wont have a large amount of resources or information to take in yet. Enjoy your self for a while before serious revision begins later on.
Original post by Oxidation
If you want top grades it's better to get a good grasp earlier in the year.

yeah true, but am i considered to be early in the year like if i start proper proper revsion this monday
yeah true, but am i considered to be early in the year like if i start proper proper revsion this monday

It is early but that's good! You will have to go over it again and again so you don't forget it. Proper revision I'd say it is a bit early but not if you want top marks.
Original post by Oxidation
It is early but that's good! You will have to go over it again and again so you don't forget it. Proper revision I'd say it is a bit early but not if you want top marks.

I feel better now, because my aim this year was to start revsion early and i though october was too late so i was a bit scared
Original post by johnTroy1
Don't burn yourself out to quickly. 4-5 hours a night, 1 month into your courses seems like an awful lot considering you wont have a large amount of resources or information to take in yet. Enjoy your self for a while before serious revision begins later on.

Yeah true. But do you think october is like still considered to being the beginning of the year?
I feel better now, because my aim this year was to start revsion early and i though october was too late so i was a bit scared

No, it's perfectly fine and early! Good luck with revision! :smile:
Yeah true. But do you think october is like still considered to being the beginning of the year?

October is a good time to start nice and early. I aimed to start just following the October holidays when I was in school as these holidays are the only ones you can relax and enjoy throughout the year as exams and stress begin at Christmas/Easter. Everyone's different so good luck for the year. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest