The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Antonio starts up from for West Ham. Him and Payet owe me.
Firmino with a goal and assist and looking to get 2BPS which would take him to 12 overall.

Who was it here that captained him?
Original post by Lúcio
Firmino with a goal and assist and looking to get 2BPS which would take him to 12 overall.

See I don't even know which one to pick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Captained Lukaku, but I have Firmino. Decent week so far.
So Firmino this week, Coutinho and Lallana last week. Mane next week?
Original post by WesterosWildling
See I don't even know which one to pick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've had Firmino since the start - I know it looks random but he's the most likely to score/assist.

Tbh Milner at 6.6m isn't a bad shout - he's scored 4 pens for us so far and a few assist. The only problem is that he's not classified as a defender so he doesn't get extra points for CS, however it's not like Liverpool get any of them regardless...
Original post by Lúcio

Me bro

Kinda hoping Aguero has a bad game tomorrow to justify my decision further
Chadli you utter beauty
Original post by mccrae01
Me bro

Kinda hoping Aguero has a bad game tomorrow to justify my decision further

I went with Costa who will end up with exactly the same points so I'm fine with that.

Still have Aguero and Sanchez who I "could've" captained, but even if they do better than Costa, it wasn't a bad choice.
40 points with 5 to play, looking like it's going to be a good week, especially after last weeks catastrophe.

Really hope Sanchez doesn't go ham
Original post by Lúcio

:biggrin:

I captained Firmino.

Also brought in Chadli and had Payet. I don't think bonus points have been added yet? But I think I've got 10 more points incoming..
Considering clean sheets are sparse Pickford was decent for me. 4 points and bonus points to come.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sr90s team is too similar to mine. I have Payet/Sanchez vs Firmino/Ozil but he has the better defence. Might need to think about how to best catch him.

Expecting a big day - not seen any other team with Aguero, Ibra and Sanchez.*
Reply 1113
46 with Aguero, Sterling and Sanchez (C) to play

It's my best week since the season began in terms of GW rank.
57 with DDG, Van Dijk and Aguero to play..
Original post by little_wizard123
Sr90s team is too similar to mine. I have Payet/Sanchez vs Firmino/Ozil but he has the better defence. Might need to think about how to best catch him.

Expecting a big day - not seen any other team with Aguero, Ibra and Sanchez.*

I'm impressed you've managed to fit in all three. I really want Sanchez but he's just too much money now.

I really don't like Valencia or Stones, one of them is getting the chop over the international break (most likely Valencia as I think City will start keeping CS' eventually). So tempted to double up on Arsenal
What's everyone's thoughts on Walcott? Flash in the pan or finally living up to his potential? Arsenal's fixtures are too good not to have him in at the moment.
Original post by sr90
I'm impressed you've managed to fit in all three. I really want Sanchez but he's just too much money now.

I really don't like Valencia or Stones, one of them is getting the chop over the international break (most likely Valencia as I think City will start keeping CS' eventually). So tempted to double up on Arsenal

What's the site which shows price increases/decreases that will happen over night?

I think I'm going to play my wildcard now so may as well try and take advantage over the 2 week break and increase team value?
Original post by The Wavefunction
What's everyone's thoughts on Walcott? Flash in the pan or finally living up to his potential? Arsenal's fixtures are too good not to have him in at the moment.

Not going near him, been burnt too many times in the past by owning Walcott.

@Zerforax you want http://fplstatistics.co.uk/
Original post by sr90
Not going near him, been burnt too many times in the past by owning Walcott.

@Zerforax you want http://fplstatistics.co.uk/

Thanks! Should I just bring in everyone who is around 90%+?

Latest