The Student Room Group

Unpopular Opinions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I don't find Mel and Sue funny, there, I said it!

I think we as modern humans don't know **** and we probably know like 10% of what other ancient civilisations knew (yes i do also believe there has been other advanced civilisations)

And...I also believe how we perceive 'god' in this modern age of media has kind of disillusioned people about the idea of 'god'. I think god as a concept is far more complicated then a old man sitting on a cloud etc.
I'm jealous, I really want to visit there some day. The wildlife looks so cool.

And, Southener lol, but without the stereotype. :wink:

the wildlife is so 'cool', it has like 18 out of the top 20 worlds deadliest creatures :lol:

ok Imma southerner, whats the stereotype then? we're afraid of the cold and arent as tough as you guys?
Original post by bones-mccoy
I agree with both of these

Wouldn't call Ryan Gosling ugly but he's so average...and The Beatles are so overrated

that's what i meant

Original post by bones-mccoy
Kendall Jenner is a terrible model and I don't understand all the fuss about her

exactly
Original post by Ua3142
I think we as modern humans don't know **** and we probably know like 10% of what other ancient civilisations knew (yes i do also believe there has been other advanced civilisations)

And...I also believe how we perceive 'god' in this modern age of media has kind of disillusioned people about the idea of 'god'. I think god as a concept is far more complicated then a old man sitting on a cloud etc.

Mate, what are you going on about lol.
Mate, what are you going on about lol.

lol just read the title, I've been reading some deep **** recently, but yh haha
Original post by ForestShadow
the wildlife is so 'cool', it has like 18 out of the top 20 worlds deadliest creatures :lol:

ok Imma southerner, whats the stereotype then? we're afraid of the cold and arent as tough as you guys?

Yeah, if I go there, have to be careful of the stingrays lol. Or, the papers'll be like 'Another Irwin slain'. I'm not related to Steve though haha.

And, yeah haha, that you're really reserved, and cold.
Original post by Rhaenys10
This thread has been up for 5 minutes and I'm already angry lol
=)))))))))))))))))))
:tongue:
Original post by Ua3142
lol just read the title, I've been reading some deep **** recently, but yh haha

Oh right haha, I thought it was somehow related to Mel and Sue.

That's a good UO. :smile:
Hmm, some intelligent mystery, thriller, sci-fi anime is much better than most of the crap Hollywood produces nowadays (keyword being most. Anything with Tom Hanks is good). Pretty dark stuff too.

If you mean the crazy, nonsensical battle stuff, like Naruto, Bleach, Dragon ball Z, then I can see why.

Spoiler

Original post by retro_turtles
I absolutely hate anime
Original post by fandom-queen
Hmm, some intelligent mystery, thriller, sci-fi anime is much better than most of the crap Hollywood produces nowadays (keyword being most. Anything with Tom Hanks is good). Pretty dark stuff too.

If you mean the crazy, nonsensical battle stuff, like Naruto, Bleach, Dragon ball Z, then I can see why.

Spoiler

Yeah, Clinton is hated on here for some reason lol.
Yeah, if I go there, have to be careful of the stingrays lol. Or, the papers'll be like 'Another Irwin slain'. I'm not related to Steve though haha.

And, yeah haha, that you're really reserved, and cold.

dat sting ray tho :rofl:

isnt everyone reserved and a bit cold when they see strangers tho? Im quite an open guy tbh :dontknow:
dat sting ray tho :rofl:

isnt everyone reserved and a bit cold when they see strangers tho? Im quite an open guy tbh :dontknow:

Lol, those memes. :mmm:

And, true. The stereotype paints it as more pronounced.

You'd fit in well up North. :tongue:
I call it that that too.

And, I call the evening meal 'Tea', but that's because I'm Northern. :tongue:

!!! finally someone who knows the truth!!!
so whens lunch?

?? never heard of that word tbh
i find pizza hut gross:smile:
That cats are disgusting and overrated :angry:
Original post by george_c00per
?? never heard of that word tbh

noun a meal eaten in the middle of the day, typically one that is lighter or less formal than an evening meal.
Reply 117
White Privilege does NOT exist
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
That cats are disgusting and overrated :angry:

Oh no, she didn't! :angry:
Original post by BuckFoy
White Privilege does NOT exist

Lol, alrighty.

And, that's not a unpopular opinion, you twit!

Quick Reply

Latest