The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Stream- Summer Diversity Internship 2017

Applications open soon !!

Scroll to see replies

going to apply for this :smile:
does anyone know when the applications for this open?
Reply 3
I am planning to apply too! :h: Literally checking the website every half an hour or so since 9am, just waiting for it to open. :holmes:
Reply 4
I think it is open now. Will also be applying.

Edit - weird, it's not mentioned on the new website unless I am blind. Sent an email and it looks like the Summer Diversity Internship will not open until 3rd November.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
I facebook messaged them, it'll open early November. Only the Fast Streams are open atm
What age range is this aimed at?
Reply 7
yes will be applying too as well as to the social research fast track

bit weird that they dont display an opening date for SDIP
Reply 8
Original post by marie_290
What age range is this aimed at?

You must be in your second last or last year of undergrad, or the first year after you graduated.

Original post by GRed
yes will be applying too as well as to the social research fast track

bit weird that they dont display an opening date for SDIP

I find it really frustrating that they haven't displayed one.
Original post by Airmed
You must be in your second last or last year of undergrad, or the first year after you graduated.

Oh okay, thank you:smile:
Reply 10
Original post by zakiah nasir
someone asked on their fb page the opening date for the SDIP, its the 3rd of November, they should officially display it on the page tbh

That is ages away! :frown: I just want to do it now.
Original post by Airmed
That is ages away! :frown: I just want to do it now.

same, tell me about it!
Reply 12
Is there any prep anyone is doing before the applications open?
Can anyone tell me where I can find the list of departments to apply for?
Will also be applying for this!! I did EDIP last year which I really enjoyed, but guess it all depends on which departments you end up in
(edited 7 years ago)
I know this is meant for the SDIP, but does anyone know when the EDIP application opens, is it the same application period as the SDIP?
Original post by Raahim Z
I know this is meant for the SDIP, but does anyone know when the EDIP application opens, is it the same application period as the SDIP?

try emailing them or Facebook messaging them they'll let u know
Also applying... less than a month to go!
Hey everyone!

Not long to go until applications open, does anyone have any helpful tips to share for the tests and application process?
Also I wanted to ask if you could apply for the fast stream if you're a second year student? and if so, is it worth it?

Good luck guys!!:smile:
Also, can someone tell me where I can find a list of the departments within the civil service?
At the moment, all I have is this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_government_departments

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending