The Student Room Group

physiotherapy personal statement

I am currently half way through writing my personal statement, however I am struggling to write about my a levels and how they link to physio. I take a level biology, psychology and PE. any ideas would be much appreciated?
Original post by wannabephysio
I am struggling to write about my a levels and how they link to physio. I take a level biology, psychology and PE. any ideas would be much appreciated?

Don't....you don't have to "link" your A level subjects to your degree (especially for something vocational like physio). The links will either be obvious (so a waste of space) or tenuous (so a waste of space).

If you want to talk about specific topics within your A levels that you've found interesting (like physiology or similar) that are directly relevant to physio and you know will get expanded upon within your degree then that's far more useful.
Original post by wannabephysio
I am currently half way through writing my personal statement, however I am struggling to write about my a levels and how they link to physio. I take a level biology, psychology and PE. any ideas would be much appreciated?

PQ's advice above is absolutely correct. Don't waste characters trying to make links between subjects and your degree.

If you check out the Nursing and Allied Health Personal Statement Guidance in my signature below there may be some other info that is useful to you. *

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending