The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Guys and girls,

#111,809 has been deleted. We're in the process of getting it restored.
Because of this, please post +1 to what the number should be, so that the count will be correct when the number is restored.

So post #1900 would be #111,901 (it will be reinstated to the correct count when #111809 is restored).

Any incorrect numbers will require editing.

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Hey!
The number in your past 10 post are wrong! Take away 1 from them please :h:
Thanks you :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Mediaya :smile:

Please see my previous post about a number being accidentally deleted. We're in the process of getting it restored, so when it is, Perplexing's numbers will be correct.

Original post by spotify95

Guys and girls,

#111,809 has been deleted. We're in the process of getting it restored.
Because of this, please post +1 to what the number should be, so that the count will be correct when the number is restored.

So post #1900 would be #111,901 (it will be reinstated to the correct count when #111809 is restored).

Any incorrect numbers will require editing.

111,914 (Sorry for going over 10! :facepalm:)

Hi spotify95,

Thank you for the information. :smile: At least me getting a 100, in this case 900 is still the case right? :h: I thought the post deletion was due to a one post wonder idiot deleting their post thus forcing you to do a rule 16b. :colonhash:

Can I just ask as well, if you ask a moderator to edit our incorrect numbers after the restoration please could you ask if possible if it can be done so it doesn't leave a last edited by note underneath each post? It's just I think it'll look tider if it can be done in that way. :yep:

Thanks. :smile:

P.S. Sorry for mentioning last night your PBU status on other forums. :console:
Original post by mediaya
Hey!
The number in your past 10 post are wrong! Take away 1 from them please :h:
Thanks you :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya, at the moment, whilst the number issue/deleted post is being rectified, I am unsure as to whether or not to change the numbers. :h: ^-^

Original post by Fist Of Glory
Can I just ask as well, if you ask a moderator to edit our incorrect numbers after the restoration please could you ask if possible if it can be done so it doesn't leave a last edited by note underneath each post? It's just I think it'll look tider if it can be done in that way.

P.S. Sorry for mentioning last night your PBU status on other forums.
The deleted post (#111809) should be reinstated, make your numbers correct around that so the mods do not have to correct anything and don't be so greedy considering you're not supposed to be here.

Original post by PerplexingGeode
Hiya, at the moment, whilst the number issue/deleted post is being rectified, I am unsure as to whether or not to change the numbers.
See spotify's post above. This happens sometimes.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
111916The deleted post (#111809) should be reinstated, make your numbers correct around that so the mods do not have to correct anything and don't be so greedy considering you're not supposed to be here.

See spotify's post above. This happens sometimes.

Okay, thank you! :h: I have indeed perceived the post, and Spotify stated that once the post issue has been resolved, my numbers will be correct, so I assume no further action is required? It's just that I am not sure about a few of my numbers being correct in accordance to the CTAM thread?

Original post by PerplexingGeode
Okay, thank you! I have indeed perceived the post, and Spotify stated that once the post issue has been resolved, my numbers will be correct, so I assume no further action is required? It's just that I am not sure about a few of my numbers being correct in accordance to the CTAM thread?
Wait until the post has been reinstated, tagging in @spotify95 to let us know if/when that happens. That way, you can go back and resolve anything you're currently unsure about. For now though, anything after #111810 should be one greater than the post number.

Latest