The Student Room Group

triple science

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
yeah, I forgot to mention, its 2 extra units for OCR, dont know about other exam boards, thought it was the same.

It's three extra units for OCR gateway
Unit 4,5,6 for each science
Apparently they've made things harder though My GCSE bio teacher told us we were the last ones learning that content cos after us the old a level spec got moved down to GCSE to make things harder- lucky escape for us then!
Original post by salex413
Yes, definitely all the same except 1 subject :smile:

Your school does GCSE psychology- I would've done it at GCSE if we were offered it :frown: I don't do it at Alevel cos I wasn't sure about what it's like
Original post by Starlight2000
Apparently they've made things harder though My GCSE bio teacher told us we were the last ones learning that content cos after us the old a level spec got moved down to GCSE to make things harder- lucky escape for us then!

no, its an extra 2 units, im doing double science and were doing unit 3 and 4 and have finished unit 1 and 2, triple science people do units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Original post by mayu123
awe lucky you that you dont find biology hard how do you even revise ?:biggrin:

you have to try and enjoy it!
Reply 144
Yes, definitely all the same except 1 subject :smile:

how are you revising ?
Reply 145
Original post by frankielogue
you have to try and enjoy it!

thks what book you doing in English ?:biggrin:
Reply 146
no, its an extra 2 units, im doing double science and were doing unit 3 and 4 and have finished unit 1 and 2, triple science people do units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.

You in Year 10 ?xDxXx
Original post by mayu123
thks what book you doing in English ?:biggrin:

lord of the flies hbu :smile:

we’re doing of mice and men later
Reply 148
lord of the flies hbu :smile:

we’re doing of mice and men later

iNSPECTOR CALLS
then Christmas Carol you done it ?
Original post by mayu123
iNSPECTOR CALLS
then Christmas Carol you done it ?

summer term.

what city you in?
Original post by mayu123
You in Year 10 ?xDxXx

no
no, its an extra 2 units, im doing double science and were doing unit 3 and 4 and have fin
ished unit 1 and 2, triple science people do units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Oh I thought double only did 1-3 maybe not a lot then as unit 6 is proper short and unit 5 is quite easy for all three sciences
Your school does GCSE psychology- I would've done it at GCSE if we were offered it :frown: I don't do it at Alevel cos I wasn't sure about what it's like

Aww, a lot of schools unfortunately don't offer it. It's a shame because I'm really enjoying it in GCSE. :smile:
Original post by mayu123
how are you revising ?

I haven't started any revision... :s-smilie:
I should start but I don't know which subject to start and how, also i just keep on telling myself it's too early and just waste my time :/
Reply 154
summer term.

what city you in?

South east London =Kent you ?:wink:
Reply 155
I haven't started any revision... :s-smilie:
I should start but I don't know which subject to start and how, also i just keep on telling myself it's too early and just waste my time :/

Awe :frown: I started on the subject i really enjoy for example Maths then i decided to go on the subject that i find hard so i can learn the topics and revise for longer as im bad at it then from now on i am doing an hour of each main subjects each day and then on Saturday and Sunday all the subject an hour each and i go to sleep at 11:30 because i feel like studying more at night time U?:smile:
Reply 156

U in year 10 ?
Reply 157

Its based about how you dream but the first topic of GCSE psychology is quite boring becasue its about the biology of psychology for example how we see through our eyes:frown: However i like psychology because you can have any answer but you will have to build up your opinion to make your opinion like evidence the answer xD xXx What you doing ?:biggrin:
Reply 158
no

Awe okay what year you in ?xXx:biggrin:
Reply 159
Oh I thought double only did 1-3 maybe not a lot then as unit 6 is proper short and unit 5 is quite easy for all three sciences

ohh cool xD:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest