The Student Room Group

Do women like stocky or lean?

I don't know what I am but give your opinion on what my body shape is like.

LINK: http://imgur.com/a/1GT5Y

~cheers ^^

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
nice body
Sandels and socks are a no
Girls really don't care too much about **** like body shape etc. If you got muscles that's a +, if you're tall that's +, but most of all, girls just care if you're popular and confident, that's it. Girls who say **** like "I only date 6' +" are lying straight through their teeth just to give themselves some self-worth
Fit body shape
Original post by mkap
nice body

ty lol :biggrin:
3/10, nice trolling

You're probably 5'4 and 150lbs :tongue:

Could do with being bigger than that imo but sure you're very lean and have a decent physique. No doubt about that
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by BobBobson
Girls really don't care too much about **** like body shape etc. If you got muscles that's a +, if you're tall that's +, but most of all, girls just care if you're popular and confident, that's it. Girls who say **** like "I only date 6' +" are lying straight through their teeth just to give themselves some self-worth

i agree, i'd say im quite confident and laid back - don't really care about my height as I'd say im shorter than average. confidence and probably giving no thought about what people think is key
Original post by Unistudent77
3/10, nice trolling

You're probably 5'4 and 150lbs :tongue:

Could do with being bigger than that imo but sure you're very lean and have a decent physique. No doubt about that

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: you aint that far off the height thing, i'm 5'7 but it doesnt make a difference i think. I'm actually 167lbs brah :biggrin::biggrin:
[QUOTE=BigMan Ting;67842384]:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: you aint that far off the height thing, i'm 5'7 but it doesnt make a difference i think. I'm actually 167lbs brah :biggrin::biggrin:

Haha, i was only being aggressive as it is OBVIOUS you have a very good physique better than 99%.

However, i then read the title of the thread and realised you maybe didn't mean it like that.

V good legs and abs imo. Reasonable chest.

I'd say (hard to say from that photo) that just traps, width, maybe arms and cheat could be better.

No idea on back.

Personally, i think although being ripped is great (you must be like 8-10% bf), slightly bigger and stronger is better outside of being in Ibiza.

Somewhere like 180lbs for you would be pretty good
Original post by Unistudent77
Haha, i was only being aggressive as it is OBVIOUS you have a very good physique better than 99%.

However, i then read the title of the thread and realised you maybe didn't mean it like that.

V good legs and abs imo. Reasonable chest.

I'd say (hard to say from that photo) that just traps, width, maybe arms and cheat could be better.

No idea on back.

Personally, i think although being ripped is great (you must be like 8-10% bf), slightly bigger and stronger is better outside of being in Ibiza.

Somewhere like 180lbs for you would be pretty good

would being on a vegetarian/vegan diet help to make those gains?
Having a nice body is always a bonus, but I think nowadays personality is a massive factor too. Even if you have the best body in the world, but are the biggest dickhead ever, then you will never be relationship material...
Op be like

"I'm insecure, give me compliments xoxo"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BigMan Ting

No
[QUOTE=BigMan Ting;67842592]would being on a vegetarian/vegan diet help to make those gains?

No.
[QUOTE=Angry cucumber;67844176]Op be like

"I'm insecure, give me compliments xoxo"

Posted from TSR Mobile

This. Hence why i accused him of trolling.

Cucumber is so nice to me that i don't care what others say...
Xoxoxoxoxox
Original post by BigMan Ting

No :rofl: Get your calories; eat your proteinz; train your bollox off on a sensible program; aim for progression; get enough rest in. This is the golden formula for gainz.
Reply 16
5ft5,147lbs, vegan and the 15 year olds over on the relationships forum assure me I'm a solid 8. It's the way to go.
Original post by BKS
5ft5,147lbs, vegan and the 15 year olds over on the relationships forum assure me I'm a solid 8. It's the way to go.

Link pls. This has to be gold

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Angry cucumber
Link pls. This has to be gold

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't actually happen, I behave on TSR so I don't have to go without my log. Was more taking the piss out of what OP wants to hear, apparently not well :lol:

Though kind of want to do it now
Original post by BKS
Didn't actually happen, I behave on TSR so I don't have to go without my log. Was more taking the piss out of what OP wants to hear, apparently not well :lol:

Though kind of want to do it now

Haha I thought you'd gone over there for the lolz :lol: Disappointed tbh

Fitness forum take over? Probs go best in somewhere like chat tbh :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest