The Student Room Group

Couldn't get erect for one night stand

So after taking this girl home from a club we both decided to have sex, but no matter how much I tried I just couldn't get hard. Needless to say it's left me feeling pretty embarrassed since I've never really had this happen to me before during previous relationships, although this was the first one night stand I've had. I guess it was a mixture of being nervous and drunk, but does this happen to most people or should I be feeling as ashamed as I am?
I feel like @WoodyMKC knows a lot about one night stands so he can give you much better advice than I
Reply 2
Try again next time. The good thing about it is you'll never see the girl again.
No reason to feel ashamed. It was your first ONS. It may have been a mixture of stress and inebriation. Talk to your Dr if the impotence persists.
Well she was a stranger, think of the difference when having sex with a girlfriend for the first time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by homeland.lsw
I feel like @WoodyMKC knows a lot about one night stands so he can give you much better advice than I

I can't offer advice on getting it up I'm afraid, even at 26 years of age my penis is still annoyingly ready to perform at any given moment :rofl:
Original post by WoodyMKC
I can't offer advice on getting it up I'm afraid, even at 26 years of age my penis is still annoyingly ready to perform at any given moment :rofl:

hehe peeeeeeeeeenis

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by UWS
Try again next time. The good thing about it is you'll never see the girl again.
Well not quite because it was one of my friend's flatmates so although I'll probably never see her again I'm more worried about how it will be seen by people I know.
Nah, you have your up days and your down days.
Original post by Anonymous
Well not quite because it was one of my friend's flatmates so although I'll probably never see her again I'm more worried about how it will be seen by people I know.

I doubt she'll tell anyone. Nobody would be that idiotic
Original post by Anonymous
x?

Drink less :smile:
You do realise this is fairly common.

Any a 'potential' pull has been stopped as i know i'm too drunk to 'perform'.

Drink less and don't take a girl home who is way too wrecked, otherwise that's creepy and taking advantage.

Almost all of my friends have lost a shag or two due to drink and other drugs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending