The Student Room Group

Do women like stocky or lean?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BigMan Ting
I don't know what I am but give your opinion on what my body shape is like.

LINK: http://imgur.com/a/1GT5Y

~cheers ^^

Raah mate how are you calves that big? Do you train them or what? Give me tips please or any workout you do, mine are looking like sticks atm :|
Original post by TheYearNiner
Raah mate how are you calves that big? Do you train them or what? Give me tips please or any workout you do, mine are looking like sticks atm :|

Just train them like you would any other muscle - hit them hard, aim for progressive overload over time.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Just train them like you would any other muscle - hit them hard, aim for progressive overload over time.

Or just pretend they don't exist. That's my attitude :wink:

I do though, do I need weights or just loads of reps without weights?? :\\
LEAN LEAN LEAN

not stocky

Original post by BobBobson
Girls really don't care too much about **** like body shape etc. If you got muscles that's a +, if you're tall that's +, but most of all, girls just care if you're popular and confident, that's it. Girls who say **** like "I only date 6' +" are lying straight through their teeth just to give themselves some self-worth

muscles is body shape... and yes we do care lol
don't necessarily need to be really muscly imo, just lean
also as long as your taller than the girl by a few inches it's fine

I always thought if you wanted to build muscle in an area for example squats, you do less reps with really heavy weights
(edited 7 years ago)
I don't know what I am but give your opinion on what my body shape is like.

LINK: http://imgur.com/a/1GT5Y

~cheers ^^

Sup,

Nice stuff bro.

I am starting to bulk and want to gain LEAN MUSCLE MASS. NOT ANY OTHER TYPE. Basically want to look like Cristiano Ronaldo. You're not far off imo! What exercises and tips etc would you give because I have no idea wtf I am doing and would really appreciate your heelp :smile:
Original post by BKS
5ft5,147lbs, vegan and the 15 year olds over on the relationships forum assure me I'm a solid 8. It's the way to go.

Nice try bro :biggrin:
the title was to get attention
the main question was to know what my body type is to know what i need to do to train right
Original post by Angry cucumber
Or just pretend they don't exist. That's my attitude :wink:

Trousers were invented for a reason :biggrin:
Original post by .......Jeff458
Sup,

Nice stuff bro.

I am starting to bulk and want to gain LEAN MUSCLE MASS. NOT ANY OTHER TYPE. Basically want to look like Cristiano Ronaldo. You're not far off imo! What exercises and tips etc would you give because I have no idea wtf I am doing and would really appreciate your heelp :smile:

Hey man,
I don't go to the gym, instead ill work on legs through swimming and running. Best advice I can give is to have leg days - most effective way for me was through swimming a lot. I also did compete for long and triple jump so that helped a lot. try to vary the sport and exercise so it can give you a variety

I personally like to do both heavy weight/low reps AND light weights/high reps. If your split is one in which you train each muscle 2x a week (or more) then maybe alternate between heavy and light days each week; whereas if you train on a bro-split then start with maybe some heavy standing calf raises for sets of 6-8 and and then move on to seated calf raises or toe-presses (on a leg press machine) and go for the pupmp.
Op be like

"I'm insecure, give me compliments xoxo"

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm not that low, come on mate. it takes balls to even do it and to get criticism too. i love your name btw.
Reply 31
Haha I thought you'd gone over there for the lolz :lol: Disappointed tbh

Fitness forum take over? Probs go best in somewhere like chat tbh :lol:

I'm going out so if I don't come back to gold I'll be the one who's disappointed :tongue:

Nice try bro :biggrin:
the title was to get attention
the main question was to know what my body type is to know what i need to do to train right

Almost believe you :tongue:

Oh my LOL :lol:

Subscribed. I'm also going out, I also expect gold

youve made me lost for ideas to try and convince you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: all that effort for nothin
Original post by .......Jeff458
Sup,

Nice stuff bro.

Best advice to look at is through this link my man (although I don't follow him religiously): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NnckAHMGa4
Good other than the socks and sandals.
I personally like to do both heavy weight/low reps AND light weights/high reps. If your split is one in which you train each muscle 2x a week (or more) then maybe alternate between heavy and light days each week; whereas if you train on a bro-split then start with maybe some heavy standing calf raises for sets of 6-8 and and then move on to seated calf raises or toe-presses (on a leg press machine) and go for the pupmp.

Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest