The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

I feel pathetic and useless.
I can't do anything right. All I want to do is sleep. All I do is work and sleep. I want my life back.
so tired... seeing people is exhausting
Original post by Midnightmemories
I can't do anything right. All I want to do is sleep. All I do is work and sleep. I want my life back.

Original post by Little Popcorns
so tired... seeing people is exhausting

:hugs: to both :frown:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:hugs: to both :frown:
Thank you :h: :hugs:
Is there a way to not give a **** about what other people think without appearing/being cold hearted...
Original post by Airmed
He made mine as well, I think they are just fab! :yep:

Will watch with anticipation! :gah:

No, it's ok! Just been trying to keep it easy, though that is hard. :/

NEW SIG NEW SIG NEW SIG :nutcase: :woo: :nutcase:

Original post by Little Popcorns
Is there a way to not give a **** about what other people think without appearing/being cold hearted...

If there is, I've not yet discovered it :frown:
Original post by Midnightmemories

:jumphug: x
NEW SIG NEW SIG NEW SIG :nutcase: :woo: :nutcase:

If there is, I've not yet discovered it :frown:

Can't see it :cry2:
Original post by Airmed
Can't see it :cry2:

:cry2:

Maybe if I spam enough and the thread turns a page, it will show up? :beard:
:cry2:

Maybe if I spam enough and the thread turns a page, it will show up? :beard:

Make sure the 'show your signature' box is ticked. :yep:
Got an exam on Monday and another on Thursday so rather than revising I slept from 7pm to 12.30pm.

Nice sig, TLG! :tongue:
feel like i've achieved nothing.
and i dont mean just today i mean in general, so ****ing useless.
my existence isn't warranted at all.
and i also feel that no-one takes anything seriously at all, either physical or mental.
people just laugh at the stuff i say, no im not talking about dreaming about the bloody bogeyman i mean being burned to death or psychedelic twists on reality or sexual assault or whatever ffs.
literally i feel like even if i was decapitated people would just say put a plaster on it.
it is funny really how a bunch of 'strangers' on the interent seem to care more than anyone inrl, for that i am grateful at least.
Original post by Sabertooth
Got an exam on Monday and another on Thursday so rather than revising I slept from 7pm to 12.30pm.

Ah Saber :console:

Your sig is hilarious. :rofl: I just got a new one myself too, @The_Lonely_Goatherd
Original post by Sabertooth

Huge hugs and good luck :hugs:

Thankies :biggrin:

Original post by Anonymous
feel like i've achieved nothing.
and i dont mean just today i mean in general, so ****ing useless.
my existence isn't warranted at all.
and i also feel that no-one takes anything seriously at all, either physical or mental.
people just laugh at the stuff i say, no im not talking about dreaming about the bloody bogeyman i mean being burned to death or psychedelic twists on reality or sexual assault or whatever ffs.
literally i feel like even if i was decapitated people would just say put a plaster on it.
it is funny really how a bunch of 'strangers' on the interent seem to care more than anyone inrl, for that i am grateful at least.

:hugs:

Original post by Airmed
Ah Saber :console:

Your sig is hilarious. :rofl: I just got a new one myself too, @The_Lonely_Goatherd

"professional sass artist" = :hubba: :colone: :pierre:

I approve :ahee:

"professional sass artist" = :hubba: :colone: :pierre:

I approve :ahee:

TLG approval in life is what I always need. :hugs: :awesome:
Original post by Airmed
TLG approval in life is what I always need. :hugs: :awesome:

:kissing2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hugs to all who need them x

I'm spending my weekend with an abuser of mine...yay :/ It's so confusing. I try to see if my memories are true..like can I see the truth on their face. But of course I can't. I don't feel scared around them but then I don't feel much else either.

On tv or films when someone sees their rapist or abuser, they have this really big response and they usually vomit with physical fear and or repulsion. This doesn't happen irl; at least not as often as media likes to show.

I was just thinking that I dunno how I feel. Nothing much. And I couldn't let partner touch me at all on Friday because way too triggered. Maybe I won't see the answer in abusers face because to be around him and act semi normal, I have to switch off and not remember anything prior to that day.
Original post by ~Tara~

Spoiler

Huge hugs to you - sorry I haven't been replying to your posts on here, though I've been reading :jumphug:

Spoiler

According to your sig, I am not dead to you. Brilliant! :hugs:

---

In a lot of pain due to period so skipping gym. Hate skipping stuff I schedule in, really ****s with my mind.
Original post by Airmed
According to your sig, I am not dead to you. Brilliant! :hugs:

---

In a lot of pain due to period so skipping gym. Hate skipping stuff I schedule in, really ****s with my mind.

Oh noooo, huge hugs to you! :console: :sadnod: :jumphug:

Yeah, I always get people on here asking me why I'm "lonely" or what my username is about and I'm just like WTAF IS WRONG WITH YOU EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP WATCHING THIS MOVIE, Y U SO ARRRRGH?!!?!?! :angry:

:tongue:

Spoiler

Latest