The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Habina786xx
Girls in my school lie to their parents after school and go into shops and changing rooms and snapchat in shorts and crop tops. And borrow money off their friends for crop tops and tell their mum they need to pay back lunch money.

Posted from TSR Mobile

can i have their snapnames:perv: kidding:rofl:
Also you didn't reply to my compliment:tongue:
Original post by mr T 999
I see hijabis making out with the bf few times. Haven't you ever seen one?
I find it disrespectful to the hijab they wear, it's supposed to protect their modesty/dignity.

Instead most girls these days don't care what the hijab stands for. Using it as some type of fashion accessories. It also makes the other "good" hijabis look bad and gives a bad name to the religion.
True what you say, but I don't think we should judge anyone, neither of u s are in their position to know well enough to comment on their lifestyle, their life their choice, yes not Muslims are not like that, but no Muslim is perfect, so many Muslim men masturbate for example, is that permissible, no? Just because someone sins differently to you doesn't mean you have the right to criticise them :smile:

This post wasn't targeted to you btw :tongue: lol
go to sleep everyone
Original post by mariam687
go to sleep everyone
u should too :tongue:
Original post by hamza772000
u should too :tongue:

i will dw :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by mariam687
i will dw :smile:

Spoiler

:smile:

Spoiler

True what you say, but I don't think we should judge anyone, neither of u s are in their position to know well enough to comment on their lifestyle, their life their choice, yes not Muslims are not like that, but no Muslim is perfect, so many Muslim men masturbate for example, is that permissible, no? Just because someone sins differently to you doesn't mean you have the right to criticise them :smile:

This post wasn't targeted to you btw :tongue: lol

noones critsing we're just observing
Idc if girls have bf or not its just stupid having a hijab to look innocent
Original post by I am a loser
noones critsing we're just observing
Idc if girls have bf or not its just stupid having a hijab to look innocent
well, coz they kiss their bf in public u guys call them slutty would you say the same for a non Muslim?

And how do you know they wear it to look "innocent"? :tongue:
:smile:

Spoiler

ahaha, sometimes i love it.. not all the time lool

Spoiler

:rofl:
Lajshdjdjsks
Kasjdjdjssksks
well, coz they kiss their bf in public u guys call them slutty would you say the same for a non Muslim?

And how do you know they wear it to look "innocent"? :tongue:

nah its not about kissing in public, its about them trying to protect their modesty but of couse its not very modest kissing in public is it

Cause I know bare girls who wear hijabs at school but wear incredibly tight clothing, show off their butts and boobs and just act like proper hoes
It's so they can convince themselves them have some dignity
(edited 7 years ago)
Laksjdjdiakssjdjdjdjejdj
Ieirjrjsksksndng
Original post by saraxh
Laksjdjdiakssjdjdjdjejdj

Did i win :colondollar:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes :frown::frown::frown:

Latest