Original post by mediaya
And without me :emo:

Spoiler

How are you today matrix? :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah :sadnod:

:rofl:
I'm glad we both missed out on that convo :lol: :five:

Ooookkkkaaaaayyyyyy (but today is the day. The dreaded day...)

Spoiler

How're you? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Morning guys
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Morning guys

Morning! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Morning
How are you doing??
Morning guys

Original post by ForestShadow

:lol: random as normal
How are you doing??
:lol: random as normal
How are you doing??

Mmm spontaneousnus is the spice of life

Just had breakfast, sausage and egg, procrastinating right now cos I know I cant revise all 228 pages of bio now :lol: by thurs

how about you? :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Morning
How are you doing??

I'm OK, thanks - just done with breakfast :biggrin:
You?

Morning Forest! :smile:

Uhhhhh, that moment is so awkward! :crazy:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Mmm spontaneousnus is the spice of life

Just had breakfast, sausage and egg, procrastinating right now cos I know I cant revise all 228 pages of bio now :lol: bu thurs

how about you? :h:

Totally agree with that.

Sounds a good breakfast if you just had eggs. Aw good luck with that revision, prepare for you mind to be frazzled :lol:

Im good, tbh a bit too hyper for tomorrow to come. Just spent all morning listening to music and doing not alot lol
Original post by Matrix123

Posted from TSR Mobile

the memes are incoming :lol:

more awkwardness..

Totally agree with that.

Sounds a good breakfast if you just had eggs. Aw good luck with that revision, prepare for you mind to be frazzled :lol:

Im good, tbh a bit too hyper for tomorrow to come. Just spent all morning listening to music and doing not alot lol

Eggs are always the best,cold or hot or scrambled :coma:

I guess I should revise a bit then but I have no motivation at all...like actually none

why are you hyper?
[video="youtube;NxuJ3RosR80"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxuJ3RosR80[/video]

something happening at school? or someones birthday party? :excited:
the memes are incoming :lol:

more awkwardness..

:woo: :yy:
Wow

:rofl:

Haha yeah :lol:

Idk how to react to that :tongue:

XD
Posted from TSR Mobile
Eggs are always the best,cold or hot or scrambled :coma:

I guess I should revise a bit then but I have no motivation at all...like actually none

why are you hyper?
[video="youtube;NxuJ3RosR80"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxuJ3RosR80[/video]

something happening at school? or someones birthday party? :excited:

True i have to eat a lot of eggs though due to they are quick to make when my family forget im vegetarian and i dont eat meat or fish :lol:.

I know the feeling, i have homework to do and i keep looking at it and saying i will do it but then im like nah.
Neither, never had a birthday party though not even as a youngster lol
Im seeing my mum in the afternoon tomorrow :woo: and i normally hate when its my birthday but due to seeing my mum its the best now.
Sorry if i have repeated this so much but i rarely have something positive in my life.

Also the video just sums up your randomness
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm OK, thanks - just done with breakfast :biggrin:
You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good to hear.
And sorry didnt get a nofication for this.

Im doing great thanks, cant wait for tomorrow :woo:
Good to hear.
And sorry didnt get a nofication for this.

Im doing great thanks, cant wait for tomorrow :woo:

Ahh no worries :smile:

Glad to hear it! Ohh yeah! :excited:
How ever are you going to get homework done when this'll be on your mind? :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh no worries :smile:

Glad to hear it! Ohh yeah! :excited:
How ever are you going to get homework done when this'll be on your mind? :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont even know, like the plan for the weekend was to get all my homework so that i dont have to do any on my birthday but that plan went into bin around about saturday morning. :lol:

Hows your homework going??
True i have to eat a lot of eggs though due to they are quick to make when my family forget im vegetarian and i dont eat meat or fish :lol:.

I know the feeling, i have homework to do and i keep looking at it and saying i will do it but then im like nah.
Neither, never had a birthday party though not even as a youngster lol
Im seeing my mum in the afternoon tomorrow :woo: and i normally hate when its my birthday but due to seeing my mum its the best now.
Sorry if i have repeated this so much but i rarely have something positive in my life.

Also the video just sums up your randomness

Oh so youre the only vegetarian in your house? thats pretty cool, is it for religious regions may I ask? :holmes:

what hwk is it then? some evil subject like chem?

Ive never had a birthday party or a party in general either, asian parents are all up in ma grill saying I gotta study every damn second :rofl: mostly my dad tho

Ive never had sleepover even when I was I was young back in aus :lol:
Ohhh great :woo: i know how much that means to you cos you rarely see her at all and arent allowed to! I hope you have an amazing day with her :h: (when you said they monitor your computer and phone, do they monitor your tsr account and posts too?)

Wait so its your bday too? cos you said you usually hate it? if so happy bday for tmr! :rofl3:

And nah, positive things keep us going and get us outta bed, its all good :007:

Is this one less random?

[video="youtube;D0svfyAslAA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0svfyAslAA[/video]
Oh so youre the only vegetarian in your house? thats pretty cool, is it for religious regions may I ask? :holmes:

what hwk is it then? some evil subject like chem?

Ive never had a birthday party or a party in general either, asian parents are all up in ma grill saying I gotta study every damn second :rofl: mostly my dad tho

Ive never had sleepover even when I was I was young back in aus :lol:
Ohhh great :woo: i know how much that means to you cos you rarely see her at all and arent allowed to! I hope you have an amazing day with her :h: (when you said they monitor your computer and phone, do they monitor your tsr account and posts too?)

Wait so its your bday too? cos you said you usually hate it? if so happy bday for tmr! :rofl3:

And nah, positive things keep us going and get us outta bed, its all good :007:

Is this one less random?

[video="youtube;D0svfyAslAA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0svfyAslAA[/video]

No religious reason to it, just the way i brought myself up. And being the only vegetarian in the house sucks big time, they all think im mad for hating meat.
Chemistry i thankfully dropped after my GCSE's, just geography essay, psychology note making and some books i need to atleast read a few pages of.
And its the same never had sleep overs or any parties.
Why thank you and no they dont even know im on here :lol: if they did i may have the toaster thrown at me again.
Yea birthday is tomorrow, and thanks.
Very true that is.

Why the video change ? that evil one is great
(edited 7 years ago)
:ahee: :five:

True somali :wink: :woohoo2:

Latest