The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
Haha no, I think he's just has a very funny personality and not to forget he was flirting only, which doesn't always have to end up in something more than just flirting. Its certainly impressive though, I mean his confidence. Lol the funny thing is we're all going out today and he's coming too.

Lol I was joking anyway. :getmecoat:
Original post by FireFreezer77
All snuggled in bed!
Soo relaxed and comfy!
Ahhh this is glorious :biggrin:

Aw thats the life aint it.

How are you doing dear? :hugs:
Original post by ForestShadow

or something creepy? :lol:

Both. :mmm:
Haha you misunderstand me possibly!

I meant 'the one' as in a 'destined romantic interestt which you spend your life forever with'

you can still date ppl before but when you finally meet them, youll know and live your whole life with them!

basically, ofc I believe in having only one person with the keys to your heart (and being loyal etc) but do you believe/did you feel something special when you met your fiance? like love at first sight kinda thing? (it made more sense in my head lol, my bad)

Ahhhh, yeah I understand now. Well, before my fiancé and I were just friends. But, with time I started having feeling for him and he was the same, with time, he started having feelings for me too. I really feel he's 'the one' for me. :colondollar:
Original post by Saba XD
Both. :mmm:

Is it bad that I wasn't creeped out? 😐 Maybe a bit when he pulled me closer to him and then said 'the closer I get, the more I like' 😨 or when he rested his face on my shoulder, I immediately stopped cos girrrl that was just weird.😨😨

I happily gave my female friend a hickey though :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: No, wasn't creepy at all. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: The guys seem to loved it.

I'm straight btw 😐
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Salamandastron
Feel so horrendous tbh.
not that i think anyone is acc bothered like ppl have given up even pretending to be bothered :lol:
feel so sick as well which isnt helped by the fact i've only just eaten something for the first time in 2 days so now i feel more sick.
cant sleep for more than 5 hours at a time or 3 when it is bad, not that anyone cares about that either.
the dreams just get worse but it's fine cos ill just 'de-stress' and then it will all be great.
im so fed up.

I'm sorry that you're feeling that way. :frown:
Original post by Saba XD
Lol I was joking anyway. :getmecoat:

Original post by Salamandastron
Feel so horrendous tbh.
not that i think anyone is acc bothered like ppl have given up even pretending to be bothered :lol:
feel so sick as well which isnt helped by the fact i've only just eaten something for the first time in 2 days so now i feel more sick.
cant sleep for more than 5 hours at a time or 3 when it is bad, not that anyone cares about that either.
the dreams just get worse but it's fine cos ill just 'de-stress' and then it will all be great.
im so fed up.

:console:
It's so so cold, and I haven't left my apartment all weekend because of revision :colonhash:
Original post by Lord Samosa
It's so so cold, and I haven't left my apartment all weekend because of revision :colonhash:

what have you been revising? :holmes:
Is it bad that I wasn't creeped out? 😐 Maybe a bit when he pulled me closer to him and then said 'the closer I get, the more I like' 😨 or when he rested his face on my shoulder, I immediately stopped cos girrrl that was just weird.😨😨

I happily gave my female friend a hickey though :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: No, wasn't creepy at all. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: The guys seem to loved it.

I'm straight btw 😐

Hehehehe I was joking again. I know but yeah sometimes, guys act creepy. (Sorry to the guys who are going to read this. This time, I'm not joking :hand:)

:u:
Original post by Saba XD
:u:

:rofl: how do you find these so quickly?
I'm tired, happy and feeling a bit awkward. Weird combo lol. This Sapnish guy at my flat is sooo funny. We were playing cards last night, I lost, not to mention many times :| and he asked me to choose who to kiss between a female friend of mine and him. I was like :colonhash:, he was like :wink:, and then I was like 'I'd go with the girl :wink:', he was like 'OMG she just rejected me' :biggrin: I lost, again😐 He asked me to dance with him😐 at 2am last night😐 I was like 😐, he held my hands, saying 'you have beautiful hands, can you give me massage?' and that 'the closer I get, the more I like😉'. I was like 😐😐😐, he then went on to rest his face on my shoulder, that was weird. I was likw 'okay that's enough', he goes 'Noo its not enough, we need more time'. I stopped dancing. This was our 2nd meeting so I'm just like :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

Oh my god you're here?! :woo:

How are you? :smile:
what have you been revising? :holmes:

ACA exams, I have to do them whilst working full time, RIP social life :frown:

Original post by Saba XD
Hehehehe I was joking again. I know but yeah sometimes, guys act creepy. (Sorry to the guys who are going to read this. This time, I'm not joking :hand:)

Original post by Saba XD
:rofl: how do you find these so quickly?

i dunno i guess

:hat2:

Im just a quick guy :ninja:
Original post by Lord Samosa
ACA exams, I have to do them whilst working full time, RIP social life :frown:

oh I see thats pretty rough,also a meme for a meme:
Original post by Saba XD
:lovehug:
Ok, do go today then Insha Allah. Barclays is gonna get an earful from me. :argh:

Edit: just remembered that is is Sunday and the banks are going to be closed lol.

:lovehug:
Yeahh im gonna go tomro insha'Allah:smile: haha yeah banks are closed on Sundays indeed :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm tired, happy and feeling a bit awkward. Weird combo lol. This Sapnish guy at my flat is sooo funny. We were playing cards last night, I lost, not to mention many times :| and he asked me to choose who to kiss between a female friend of mine and him. I was like :colonhash:, he was like :wink:, and then I was like 'I'd go with the girl :wink:', he was like 'OMG she just rejected me' :biggrin: I lost, again😐 He asked me to dance with him😐 at 2am last night😐 I was like 😐, he held my hands, saying 'you have beautiful hands, can you give me massage?' and that 'the closer I get, the more I like😉'. I was like 😐😐😐, he then went on to rest his face on my shoulder, that was weird. I was likw 'okay that's enough', he goes 'Noo its not enough, we need more time'. I stopped dancing. This was our 2nd meeting so I'm just like :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

😐 made that face 7 times
:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest