The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3800
:rofl:

Da Gea

:rofl:
DDG there :facepalm2:
Oh ffs you just lost me money you llama prick!
Reply 3803
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1475412063.893511.jpg
The Messiah!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Utd: 22 shots , 8 on target.
Stoke: 7 shots, 6 on target.

World class strikers they said...
Reply 3807
No idea how you aren't winning tbh.
Nothing to do with Mourinho imo.. the players are just not up to it.
It's our fault...should have finished this game off in the first half...
Reply 3810
It's the job of the manager to make sure they perform.

Btw Rooney should start if your tactic is to pump balls into the box anyway and crossing high and wide.
Can't even beat bottom of the table....at home 😂😂😂
Original post by bammy jastard 27
It's the job of the manager to make sure they perform.

Btw Rooney should start if your tactic is to pump balls into the box anyway and crossing high and wide.

They have had 22 shots! It's not like the manager is responsible for their terrible conversion.
Reply 3813
Original post by trapking
**** off ya salty bastard.

The person attempting to cyber bully me on an internet forum is calling me salty.

That's rich.
Original post by James.Carnell
They have had 22 shots! It's not like the manager is responsible for their terrible conversion.

Should have worked on the training ground to find effective methods of attack that don't just involve long balls/crosses into the box or individual brilliance.
Meh. Half time and full time, first thing the commentators talk about is Grant. This formation and selection still gets us the best football. Just poor finishing today, game should have been finished at half time. Not a bad game but bad in the context of losing to Watford and co.

I am a little annoyed about Jose not liking Morgan. Feel like shutting down second half game was one of the main things I expected of Jose.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The person attempting to cyber bully me on an internet forum is calling me salty.

That's rich.

Should have worked on the training ground to find effective methods of attack that don't just involve long balls/crosses into the box or individual brilliance.

Don't worry Jam I will protect you. **** off TrapKing , suck a dink cos i know ur a fag.

Yeah, the whole boot it to Fellaini tactic has been used ever since Moyes, you would have thought they have grown out of it by now. But hey that is Mourinho's weakness in formulating an attacking structure again. There is no verticality to their build up aside from the long ball option, they don't really get in between the lines very well despite the players like Mata and Mkhitaryan.
Original post by James.Carnell

He is responsible for everything that happens on and off the pitch, that is the nature of management.

They're just practicing for when they come to Anfield.

Realistically, how else are they gonna beat us if it isn't hopeful long balls or set pieces?
If anyone tries to bully Jam on here I will nut them. And their pets!!
Martial still a poor man's Dembele

Latest