The Student Room Group

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do differently today?

Scroll to see replies

Meet a TSR user and tell 'em how I feel about 'em. :biggrin: :mmm:
i have reasons :smile:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Meet a TSR user and tell 'em how I feel about 'em. :biggrin: :mmm:

I already know how you feel about me :sexface:
go to the doctors and ask them to save me
Reply 24
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Kiss every stranger I thought was hot.

Great minds think alike :borat:
Original post by Rhythmical
I already know how you feel about me :sexface:

:lol::mmm: When I saw the notification for this message I knew it was gonaa be something taking the mick :biggrin: You kno who im on about tho :wink: x
lel, they don't deserve life :yep:
Such a deep subject.
DEEP DEEP DEEP subject

As most ppl do with these types of threads, I could come up with some funny jokes searching for a rep (or not cuz im not funny) but in all honesty this is truly a great question; it allows you to step away from reality and the world for a second to just ponder about all the potential things to do in this universe, what they could/should do or have done in a life and what one can achieve. It makes me realize, when to realize is to " become fully aware of (something) as a fact; understand clearly", that to realize this life we live we need to understand it. However, since our lives are so heavily influenced by others, we often forget what is important to us or make us alive. As a result, ppl often do not live the life they want and only when the idea of death registers in ones mind does someone realize if they were actually alive.

Scary thought.

I'm rambling and just procrastinating here but really it is a question that even with no answer can really make one live longer in that one day knowing you will die tomorrow than an entire life without reflecting on what your life is to you.
Original post by homeland.lsw
idk probably kill someone lel

Who would you kill ?

Spoiler

Original post by fardm76
Who would you kill ?

Spoiler

I would kill someone I know most likely.
I would kill someone I know most likely.

Can i ask you who this lucky person is ? :smile:
Original post by bluemadhatter
Make the ultimate AMA

"I'm going to die tomorrow AMA"

and also go to visit @TheonlyMrsHolmes and cry about how I'm gonna die and she'll probably cry as well because she thinks she's going to die and then we'll just both be balls of messes... :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is exactly what would happen XD
Original post by fardm76
Can i ask you who this lucky person is ? :smile:

no you can't
no you can't

:mad: :smile:
Reply 34
probably jack in my job and spend the day clinging onto my loved ones...
Order pizza. Want to make sure my last meal is my favourite food and not aloo sabji :unimpressed:
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Spend all my savings on the best food & do skydiving/ go racing/ water skiing & then get laid

Love how that's like your last priority and food is your first :tongue:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Love how that's like your last priority and food is your first :tongue:

Ofcourse, food > everything and don't wanna die a virgin lol. Would top it off with a nap if there's time.

Quick Reply

Latest