The Student Room Group

I know this is ridiculous.......but I find Japanese guys attractive

It's stupid. Really stupid, i've never even been to Japan. But......I love their culture and......I'm attracted to Japanese guys.

And then I remember I'm a bloody south asian. Ugh, the impossibleness of the situation.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
It's stupid. Really stupid, i've never even been to Japan. But......I love their culture and......I'm attracted to Japanese guys.

And then I remember I'm a bloody south asian. Ugh, the impossibleness of the situation.

It's not stupid! You're entitled to love whoever you want!
Reply 2
Most Japanese people are asexual.
I don't think it is stupid. I'm attracted to Singaporean girls because of their culture and particular mannerisms but I'm south asian too.
:hello: :sexface:

Maybe you can find someone like that in the UK?
Reply 5
Why would it be ridiculous? The only taboo with that is if you make it a bad thing.
Is it really worse than white guy that is very attracted to south Asian girls?
Original post by SeanFM

:biggrin: Referring to yourself there Sean? :mmm:
Original post by TreeFellOnMe
I don't think it is stupid. I'm attracted to Singaporean girls because of their culture and particular mannerisms but I'm south asian too.

singaporean girls are materialistic.
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
:biggrin: Referring to yourself there Sean? :mmm:

:shh: :dice: :iiam:
Original post by Maker
Most Japanese people are asexual.

Tbh, I am kind of, too.........

I think, growing up in a south asian household, it wasn't that important.

Spoiler

Original post by SeanFM
:shh: :dice: :iiam:

Haha knew it mate :lol: I'll allow you to continue your mission for love matey :teehee:
But I'm south asian! Ugh, Japanese girls are so short, and petite with flawless skin.

I'm not like that at all! I'm.....short (I mean, I'm 5 ft 2", is that short?) but petite? Flawless skin? I'm kinda chubby (ngl, I have a pretty sedentary lifestyle, if I went for a run everyday, I'm sure I could lose weight.) Flawless skin, if you mean acne and freckles here and there (yes, I not caucasian and I have a freckle problem) and EVERYWHERE, then yeah, I do have flawless skin.

Spoiler

You'd be surprised at how many South Asian girls go for East Asian guys or find them attractive, it's normal don't worry. :smile:
Original post by SeanFM

You're japanese?!

Spoiler

You're japanese?!

Spoiler

PM him, you sound like a good match :wink:
You're japanese?!

Spoiler

Original post by Rhythmical
PM him, you sound like a good match :wink:

Yes, I only have one box to be ticked and that is 'must be south asian'. I think you won't really get a decent reply from people who don't know anything about Japan or what it's like (no offence to anyone posting.. I wouldn't expect them to) but yeah, I would just say try London or America or places like that :tongue: anywhere it's quite diverse and where a guy, half or full, whatever, might be interested (I'm half and have been in a relationship with a south asian girl in the distant past :tongue:) . Or try Japan itself but I can see that being tricky. :lol::h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
Yes, I only have one box to be ticked and that is 'must be south asian'. If you do PM me though OP, I have something to tell you which is relevant to this thread but I won't share here :lol::h:

Why does every guy on here obsess over South Asians? :hmmmm: it's not the same in real life. Share with us please. Story time. :tongue:
are you very attractive ?

like an electro magnet ?
Original post by SeanFM
Yes, I only have one box to be ticked and that is 'must be south asian'. If you do PM me though OP, I have something to tell you which is relevant to this thread but I won't share here :lol::h:

whooboyy, just telling you, it better be sensible advice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending