The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ayaz789
😐 made that face 7 times
:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seriously, that was a 😐 situation. People compliment me on my smile often, didn't want that spanish guy to fall in love with me so had 😐 this face on :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
In a way I'm sad I'm not going to uni next year, I feel like to everyone around me, I'm never going to go when I made uni my dream goal. But I shouldn't be sad, I'm taking this extra year to avoid doing a degree I will loathe :colonhash: please stop judging me people.
Reply 722
This priceless feeling you have after completing your day goals :smile::banana:
Burnt 1200 calories in gym today (which is 200 over my daily goals)
And done with cleaning my room.
Have to discard my A'level books and notes now but am too tired for that rn :broken:
Original post by BrokenLife
Seriously, that was a 😐 situation. People compliment me on my smile often, didn't want that spanish guy to fall in love with me so had 😐 this face on :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Hahaha :tongue: ahh fair enough:biggrin: lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
So i have a peremptory letter claiming I owe part of my monthly instalments for council tax...this is the first I have heard of any such instalments, and everyone living here is a student. Wot. Pretty annoyed lol.
I'm sad that cat sitting at my mum's has come to an end but I'm happy to be going back to my own kitties tonight :love: four days is a long time without them for me :frown: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Salamandastron
Feel so horrendous tbh.
not that i think anyone is acc bothered like ppl have given up even pretending to be bothered :lol:
feel so sick as well which isnt helped by the fact i've only just eaten something for the first time in 2 days so now i feel more sick.
cant sleep for more than 5 hours at a time or 3 when it is bad, not that anyone cares about that either.
the dreams just get worse but it's fine cos ill just 'de-stress' and then it will all be great.
im so fed up.

:console:
Have you tried mindfulness or trying out different hobbies or activities to try and take your mind off some of this? Or maybe you could visit your gp, they might be able to help with this:hugs:
Original post by FireFreezer77
All snuggled in bed!
Soo relaxed and comfy!
Ahhh this is glorious :biggrin:

Glad to hear this! :yep:
Original post by ForestShadow

Haha :rofl:
Original post by Rhythmical
In a way I'm sad I'm not going to uni next year, I feel like to everyone around me, I'm never going to go when I made uni my dream goal. But I shouldn't be sad, I'm taking this extra year to avoid doing a degree I will loathe :colonhash: please stop judging me people.

Aww I don't get why people judge on something like that - it's your life. Good on you for doing what you want and not just going for a random degree just because you have to. What are you interested in taking if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD
The youtubers? :s-smilie:

Yesyesyesyess :h:
Original post by Matrix123

Glad to hear this! :yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww! :hugs:

Did you get my VM? Im guessing not as youre on the app (just says good afternoon! :smile:)
Up for the chat now?
Aww! :hugs:

Did you get my VM? Im guessing not as youre on the app (just says good afternoon! :smile:)
Up for the chat now?

:hugs:

Nope, and right you are Freezer! I have been on the app. I'll look at it later then :tongue: :smile:
Urmmm no, I'll probably have my lunch soon then try and finish FM and at least half of one physics piece...is 4/5pm alright for you or will you be busy then?

Ohhh and I'm in a good mood! (Probably because I haven't properly started hwk yet:mmm: just a bit too tired (A.K.A. brain dead) for that atm :tongue: gotta get some energy from lunch first :u:)
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Nope, and right you are Freezer! I have been on the app. I'll look at it later then :tongue: :smile:
Urmmm no, I'll probably have my lunch soon then try and finish FM and at least half of one physics piece...is 4/5pm alright for you or will you be busy then?

Ohhh and I'm in a good mood! (Probably because I haven't properly started hwk yet:mmm: just a bit too tired (A.K.A. brain dead) for that atm :tongue: gotta get some energy from lunch first :u:)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh Freezer is right! :smile: Ok then! :smile:

Aww ok then, hwk is defo more important, as is lunch! :smile: I hope it all goes smoothly!
Hmm i may be watching the F1 then but ill be free as soon as thats done (i think). May even be able to chat during it.
We shall see.

Ooooh good to hear that! :biggrin:
(Aww well hopefully itll be ok! :smile:)
Hope your lunch is delicious! :smile:

Ooh Freezer is right! :smile: Ok then! :smile:

Aww ok then, hwk is defo more important, as is lunch! :smile: I hope it all goes smoothly!
Hmm i may be watching the F1 then but ill be free as soon as thats done (i think). May even be able to chat during it.
We shall see.

Ooooh good to hear that! :biggrin:
(Aww well hopefully itll be ok! :smile:)
Hope your lunch is delicious! :smile:

Yup! :smile:

They are important but speaking to Freezer is too!:yep: Thanks :biggrin:
When is F1? We maybe be able to compromise times...
Because after that you'll have tea, then a while after, I'll have tea, then it'll soon be time for bed :tongue:

Thanks and yup!
Thanks you! :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup! :smile:

They are important but speaking to Freezer is too!:yep: Thanks :biggrin:
When is F1? We maybe be able to compromise times...
Because after that you'll have tea, then a while after, I'll have tea, then it'll soon be time for bed :tongue:

Thanks and yup!
Thanks you! :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe :biggrin:

Aww thankyou! But hwk is surely more important! Its the key to your future (partially). And of course talking to Matrix is very important! :yep:

Well it was on at 8am but i was asleep so we recorded it. But we will watch it whenever my dad is free. But i can talk at the same time (i usually do anyway, just my responses may be a little delayed).
Hmm thats true. But things should work out. Ill make sure to be here wih you as much as i can!

No worries! :smile:
No worries again! :hugs:
just ate...this spur in energy has motivated me to procrastinate even more :ahee:
Why is my body being disobedient.

Why won't my nose just sneeze, it's teasing me.

My nose must think it's a bad man. Trying to rebel.:unimpressed:

Soon as I think it's ready to release, it puts man on pause mode!!:unimpressed:
I am shocked because I can't believe how long i have gone without meat, I am surprising enjoying it though.
Original post by loveleest
I am shocked because I can't believe how long i have gone without meat, I am surprising enjoying it though.

Aww well done, good on you :biggrin: what sort of meals do you eat now?
Original post by Rhythmical
Aww well done, good on you :biggrin: what sort of meals do you eat now?

Ahh thank you! I eat a varity of differents foods that I didn't eat when I was a meat eater: potato omelette, vegetable stew and rice/spagetti, vegetable pie, noodles, wraps, and i love all types of fruits, and there are other foods that I want to try out like jackfruit/seitan/tofu that I haven't got round to yet
Self love meditation.:knuddel:

I love myself tooooooooo much. Not literally of course!!

But I wonder, if I was laying in bed besides myself. Would I make love to myself???:captain:

I often ponder upon this question.:curious:

I would be highly highly tempted by the proposition.:closedeyes:

But not before a brief intense moment of gazing beautifully into each others eyes.

Before saying ready and proceeding into unforgettable love making.:knuddel:

It would be magical.:daydreaming: It would be memorable!!!
Original post by Man a hot tamale
Self love meditation.:knuddel:

I love myself tooooooooo much. Not literally of course!!

But I wonder, if I was laying in bed besides myself. Would I make love to myself???:captain:

I often ponder upon this question.:curious:

I would be highly highly tempted by the proposition.:closedeyes:

But not before a brief intense moment of gazing beautifully into each others eyes.

Before saying ready and proceeding into unforgettable love making.:knuddel:

It would be magical.:daydreaming: It would be memorable!!!

:lolwut:

Latest