The Student Room Group

Year 12 guys: what would you think if a year 13 girl asked you out?

Especially if you have never really spoken but shared some glances...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im a girl but i would think she knows what she wants she must be super confident.
Nope
one year older doesn't really mean much. it seems like a lot in a school setting but when you think about it in the real world, it's really not that much
I'd be flattered, but I'd feel a bit puzzled since we never talked.
It's one year, which really isn't anything... say yes if you like her.
I knew 2/3 girls who dated boys from the year below, it's not really an issue. However if she doesn't talk to you, saying that straight away is a bit forward
How do you feel about it OP?
Im in year 12 and my girl is in year 13 its not a big deal :biggrin:
i would be like....

Spoiler

If guys in year 13 date girls in year 12 then I see no reason why it can't be the other way round. Go for it OP, one year won't matter at all.
I would ask her why.
yeaaaà boiiiīiiiiiii
This is awkward considering i fancy a girl in year 12 :lol:

but OP i dont think it matters, i know two girls who went out with each other for about a year and one was in year 12 the other 13.
Just an average day in my life.
Cool. Obviously a compliment. Go for it :smile:
i would be fine with it
Original post by Anonymous
This is awkward considering i fancy a girl in year 12 :lol:

but OP i dont think it matters, i know two girls who went out with each other for about a year and one was in year 12 the other 13.

Not so much awkward but a coincidence :wink:
Age doesn't really mean much at all, it is all about who the person really is on the inside. for example, i am dating a girl ten years older than me. as long as you both like each other then do not let age stop you. you could be missing gout on something great.
Original post by the bear
i would be like....

Spoiler

I *

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending