The Student Room Group

WASPS!!

I mentioned in a thread a few weeks back about there being wasps in the house, well guess what?? The ****ers are back and now they're bigger than ever and idk where to rant they're huge and they roam in ****ing packs and idk how to deal with them being here they're next to my room and now i am having serious trust issues with anything that looks remotely wasp like or any buzzing of any sort …I can feel their presence yeah oh okay i am being irrational but seriously those little winged infants of hell deserve it....
(edited 7 years ago)
get a towel, hold it with both hands on the sides, open the doors and window, get them out of the house by moving the towel behind them.

or if you have a toy lightsaber then poke them to death if they land
Original post by retro_turtles
I mentioned in a thread a few weeks back about there being wasps in the house, well guess what?? THE ****ERS ARE BACK AND NOW THEYRE BIGGER THAN EVER AND IDK WHERE TO RANT BUT I WANT TO DIE MAN THEYRE HUGE AND THEY ROAM IN ****ING PACKS AND IDK HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM BEING HERE THEYRE NEXT TO MY ROOM AND NOWI AM HAVING SERIOUS TRUST ISSUES WITH ANYTHING THAT LOOKS REMOTELY WASP LIKE OR ANY BUZZING OF ANY SORT ...I CAN FEEL THEIR PRESENCE YEAH OH OKAY I AM BEING IRRATIONAL BUT SERIOUSLY THOSE LITTLE WINGED INFANTS OF HELL DESERVE IT....

xD Have fun!
I mentioned in a thread a few weeks back about there being wasps in the house, well guess what?? The ****ers are back and now they're bigger than ever and idk where to rant they're huge and they roam in ****ing packs and idk how to deal with them being here they're next to my room and now i am having serious trust issues with anything that looks remotely wasp like or any buzzing of any sort …I can feel their presence yeah oh okay i am being irrational but seriously those little winged infants of hell deserve it....

FFS just get some wasp killing spray and go an extermination mission
(edited 7 years ago)
I WOULDN'Ttouch them with a ten foot pole plus we don't know where they're coming from
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
get a towel, hold it with both hands on the sides, open the doors and window, get them out of the house by moving the towel behind them.

Thats still temporary tho
I WOULDN'Ttouch them with a ten foot pole plus we don't know where they're coming from

Molotov the entire area within a 3 mile radius and then evacuate for the Arctic.
Original post by SuperHuman98

Oh they're wasps alright
Thats still temporary tho

then stab them with a lightsaber
then stab them with a lightsaber

I shall!
Reply 11
get some of that bug repellent spray, thats what i used to do. soon as one was flying near me i'd spray it dead.... although i felt bad about it later :frown:
Reply 12

No! Don't kill them, just put them in a glass cup and place them back outside again!

Spoiler

Oh dear god please no

Quick Reply

Latest