The Student Room Group

Does anyone watch Pakistani dramas?

Scroll to see replies

UDARRI IS FINSIHED MAN

I LOOKED FORWARD TO THAT EVERY SUNDAY AT 8..

Spoiler

Reply 61
Original post by Asiangirl_18
Does anyone here watch Sanam? Its one of my favs atm

Yeah it's so good. It's like Diyar-e-Dil all over again cos of the actors lol
Fave one rn is Sang-e-Mar Mar.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mariam687
UDARRI IS FINSIHED MAN

I LOOKED FORWARD TO THAT EVERY SUNDAY AT 8..

Spoiler

Lol Ikr, the drama was so BAE :frown: It was so cute when Arsh proposed to Meera tho :h: Couldn't get over that. :tongue:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Lol Ikr, the drama was so BAE :frown: It was so cute when Arsh proposed to Meera tho :h: Couldn't get over that. :tongue:

ahah yh, but i was mostly happy for zebo LOL i loved meeras mum tho :smile:

and the funniest part was when the kutta imtihaz called arsh "chicken head" when he was in court.. obviously he said it in urdu, but in the subtitles it said "chicken head" bc of the way he styles his hair LMAO
Original post by mariam687
ahah yh, but i was mostly happy for zebo LOL i loved meeras mum tho :smile:

and the funniest part was when the kutta imtihaz called arsh "chicken head" when he was in court.. obviously he said it in urdu, but in the subtitles it said "chicken head" bc of the way he styles his hair LMAO

Lol and tht thing that imtiaz did to his neck, was freaky :biggrin: I loved when that Malik saab guy went against him too! :smile: I felt so sorry for zebo when imtiaz attacked her tho, and she was talking about it in court, that was so sad :frown: Meeras mum was so warming and supportive, wish my mum was like her :biggrin: xx LMAO
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Lol and tht thing that imtiaz did to his neck, was freaky :biggrin: I loved when that Malik saab guy went against him too! :smile: I felt so sorry for zebo when imtiaz attacked her tho, and she was talking about it in court, that was so sad :frown: Meeras mum was so warming and supportive, wish my mum was like her :biggrin: xx LMAO

did u see how he used to do tht weird thing with his mouth due to his neck, tht made me laugh too much. ik, she was rlly brave tho ngl,i couldnt do it lol..i liked zebo :smile: yh meeras mum was nice :smile:
@Aimen. - Yeah, Alvida was amazinggg.
YESSS @retro_turtles
@Asiangirl_18 - Yeah, agreed. yeah, Hatheli is good.
any recommendations?
@Reachin4TheStars @mariam687 - Udaari was fantastic!!! I swear everyone watched it...

Bin Roye!! :biggrin: Tonight...now that is a drama to watch. The film was awesome!
Dhaani is kind of popular...not sure why. it seems okay. @Reachin4TheStars

@HAnwar - yeah SEMM is good too. Interesting. Its a growing trend of HUM now especially to film dramas in new locations.
Original post by sulaimanali
@Reachin4TheStars @mariam687 - Udaari was fantastic!!! I swear everyone watched it...

Bin Roye!! :biggrin: Tonight...now that is a drama to watch. The film was awesome!

trussss

thanks for recommendation
@mariam687 - On HUM, recommendations would be Sanam, Hatheli and Bin Roye.

Choti Si Zindagi seems popular by the first epi already for some reason, Saya-e-Deewar and Laaj are good too as well as Sang-e-Mar-mar.

Deewana and Dharkan and Kathputli are crap. Jhoot is ending on Friday.
@mariam687 - On HUM, recommendations would be Sanam, Hatheli and Bin Roye.

Choti Si Zindagi seems popular by the first epi already for some reason, Saya-e-Deewar and Laaj are good too as well as Sang-e-Mar-mar.

Deewana and Dharkan and Kathputli are crap. Jhoot is ending on Friday.

ive watched a bit of sanam so i might continue watching tht

thanks for the others sulaiman :smile:
Welcome :smile:

Do u watch ARY or Geo? @mariam687
Welcome :smile:

Do u watch ARY or Geo? @mariam687

i watch a bit of both tbh
Original post by HAnwar
Yeah it's so good. It's like Diyar-e-Dil all over again cos of the actors lol
Fave one rn is Sang-e-Mar Mar.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg yehh same here. I love thatkne. Hum actually have a lot of good dramas
I don't watch anything else, just Pakistani dramas.
@Aimen. - Yeah, Alvida was amazinggg.
YESSS @retro_turtles
@Asiangirl_18 - Yeah, agreed. yeah, Hatheli is good.

Cool. Will have to start watching that then and catchup on what ive missed
@mariam687 - on Geo all of the 8pm shows are alright to watch tbh and on ARY, Besharam, Aap Ke Liye, Teri Chah Mein,
Reply 79
Dhaani is kind of popular...not sure why. it seems okay. @Reachin4TheStars

@HAnwar - yeah SEMM is good too. Interesting. Its a growing trend of HUM now especially to film dramas in new locations.

Yeah they're really nice places.
Bin Roye starting tonight?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest