The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i dont think the whole country voted for him ...lol

they hate muslims , dont you know that ?

they are raping muslims over beef eating ...

and you call this a proper democratic government ?
ahammadiya isnt a proper belief system by a lot of means ...

i am not supporting terrorist that kills innocent civilians ....
Original post by Zamestaneh
Pakistan doesn't want to 'steal' land - Kashmir was a Muslim majority state back in 1947, and it continues to remain that way today; the majority of the population was forced to join India against their will because their Hindu/Sikh Prince at the time was given a choice to join India or Pakistan, and he made a personal choice not based upon the will of his people or what was right and just.

Actually Maharaja Hari Singh the ruler of Jammu and Kashmir wanted to be independent. But once Pakistani nationals and their tribals started attacking the state's northern areas, Hari Singh asked India and Nehru for help to defend J&K.

Nehru was prepared to help out without conditions but Lord Mountbatten urged Hari Singh to accede to India only after which India should send its Army to defend J&K against Pakistani aggression.

On a regional level, Pakistan benefits from a destabilised Kashmir, and India benefits from a destabilised Pakistan, so neither side is truly innocent. Although it is true that many Hindus have fled the region, it would be a lie to suggest that the Muslim majority was achieved this way - it has always existed.

Although Pakistan benefits from a destabilised Kashmir, India would actually benefit from a stable and prosperous Pakistan not a destabilised Pak.
Original post by 123teddy

Why so angry? Did they rape you aswell?
Original post by Lord Samosa
Calling the Mughals that treated Sikhs terribly as simply "Muslims", only encourage some anti-Muslim resentment for Sikhs. It wasn't a war of religion, it was the Sikh struggle against a oppressive regime that used religion to control. Hatred to other humans wasn't something the Guru's encouraged.

At the end of the day, that's what Muslims did. They beheaded our Gurus because they didn't agree to convert to becoming Muslims. That's what happened, that's why Sikhs have hatred towards Muslims. I have even stated before I "try" not to hate Muslims, but the history is so much to ignore.
Original post by Aztec123
Even earlier, you said

Quite an odd mistake to make twice..

Also, that isn't the reason India and Pakistan have tensions, it's only Sikhs who care about that (2% of India's population) , no on else in India and Pakistan does.

I find it odd you're pointing out petty things, opposed to all the terrible stuff Muslims have done to Sikhs.

I clearly stated why Sikhs hate Muslims. As far as I'm aware, Sikh get along with Muslims in India socially etc. From what I've been brought up, it's always been said why Sikhs hate Muslims and I've stated this here. I don't think they're that bothered about Kashmir, my family isn't. It's more to the fact, Muslims beheaded (killed) our Sikh "Gurus" which hurts us more.

As I've said, watch Chaar Sahibzaade and it has all the information available of what happened between two religions. It should be available in English. I've attached a screenshot, perhaps there's summary available online if you don't want to watch the movie.

IMG_7873.jpg

http://www.sikh-history.com/sikhhist/martyrs/nanak9martyr.html
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Idunno99
Why so angry? Did they rape you aswell?

you from north india ?

we have a communist government here ...

we feel safe in our lands

i will let you know when we hit an emergency ewe problem solver :chaplin:
Original post by 123teddy

Of course they didn't but if you're going down that particular line of argument less people voted for the Congress party when it was last in government.

The Congress got 28.55% of the vote in 2009 and the UPA coalition overall got 37.22%

In 2014 BJP got 31.34% of the vote and the NDA coalition got 38.5% in total.

Not to mention that voter turnout was higher in 2014 (66.38% the highest ever) compared to 59.7% in 2009 when Congress won.

Even if that is true it is shameful that you are asking for an enemy state for help to topple the government.
(edited 7 years ago)
Absolutely
We need to raise awareness in the west, people should understand that we have nothing to do with the pathetic ayatollahs

Original post by Ishax
Yeah I saw that come up, when I googled it lol! Just kind of odd to call it "turban" out of all things, ah well.
Absolutely
We need to raise awareness in the west, people should understand that we have nothing to do with the pathetic ayatollahs

I was kind of offended at the name they decided on. I don't have a issue with what they're wearing, that's their decision etc. I don't think they should have called it turban, when it's clearly not.
well i dont like the current government , and i hate BJP ...

that is all ...
This
End of story

Original post by Indian_Muslim
Actually Maharaja Hari Singh the ruler of Jammu and Kashmir wanted to be independent. But once Pakistani nationals and their tribals started attacking the state's northern areas, Hari Singh asked India and Nehru for help to defend J&K.

Nehru was prepared to help out without conditions but Lord Mountbatten urged Hari Singh to accede to India only after which India should send its Army to defend J&K against Pakistani aggression.

Although Pakistan benefits from a destabilised Kashmir, India would actually benefit from a stable and prosperous Pakistan not a destabilised Pak.
Original post by Ishax
At the end of the day, that's what Muslims did. They beheaded our Gurus because they didn't agree to convert to becoming Muslims. That's what happened, that's why Sikhs have hatred towards Muslims. I have even stated before I "try" not to hate Muslims, but the history is so much to ignore.

That's was the decision made by Aurangzeb, not collectively by every Muslim living in India at the time.

To have the view that it was "Muslims" only fills your head with hatred. Sikhs killed members of my family in 1947, but I'm not close minded and realise it was down to bad individuals, not all followers of the religion. (I know this is not comparably to the beheading of Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji, but surely you can see the point I'm raising)

Spoiler

Where exactly do you live?

Kerala probably

pagan hating jihad worshipping piece of s***?

Calm down. No need for that sort of language thank you
Original post by Lord Samosa
That's was the decision made by Aurangzeb, not collectively by every Muslim living in India at the time.

To have the view that it was "Muslims" only fills your head with hatred. Sikhs killed members of my family in 1947, but I'm not close minded and realise it was down to bad individuals, not all followers of the religion. (I know this is not comparably to the beheading of Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji, but surely you can see the point I'm raising)

Spoiler

It's not about specific family members, Sikhs were killed also. The point is Muslims killed our Sikh Gurus, which is the main reason for the hatred of Muslims. I've just stated what I've been told as I was growing up from my parents and other family members. I honestly don't think it's anything to do with Kashmir anymore, Sikhs have got past that. My parents have mentioned it to me, but rarely.

I'm friends with Muslims and people of different religions. It's just a sore topic when it comes to Sikhs. I've even said and admitted in this thread, I'm "trying" not to hate Muslims as there's nothing that'll come from it. It's best to maintain the peace and live a happy life.

No, it's fine. It's good to have a debate which is nice and not offending to other religions 👍🏼 It's just the history that bothers me, I try to get past it but it'll take time I guess.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 75
Kerala probably

Calm down. No need for that sort of language thank you

do you live in india

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ksj.11
do you live in india

Posted from TSR Mobile

I used to
Reply 77
Original post by Zamestaneh
Pakistan doesn't want to 'steal' land - Kashmir was a Muslim majority state back in 1947, and it continues to remain that way today; the majority of the population was forced to join India against their will because their Hindu/Sikh Prince at the time was given a choice to join India or Pakistan, and he made a personal choice not based upon the will of his people or what was right and just.

Btw you do realise that the majority of Pakistanis have Sufi beliefs; it's non-government extremist groups who bomb both Sufi shrines, Ahmadiyyah as well as attacking the government/public institutions too. The government is still firm in handling Ahmadiyyah generally though; it is a lie to claim they persecute Sufis.

On a regional level, Pakistan benefits from a destabilised Kashmir, and India benefits from a destabilised Pakistan, so neither side is truly innocent. Although it is true that many Hindus have fled the region, it would be a lie to suggest that the Muslim majority was achieved this way - it has always existed.

Your ignorance is astounding, but all your points have already been addressed by someone else before i could get to them :smile:
i dont think he is an indian muslim
Reply 79
I used to

did you face discrimination there? Oh and i read an article of a group of muslims beating another muslim man really bad because he was singing the national anthem or something. Whys that??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending