The Student Room Group

On a scale of 1 to 10, how masculine/feminine are you?

Scroll to see replies

Tipping the scale at top lad machismo
/thread
Original post by _gcx
Define masculine/feminine?

Deep. OP do it.

But anyway I'll suggest a... 2 or 3 out of ten, if I'm honest I'm not particularly masculine in my demeanor and I think people I know would agree.
Reply 22
Original post by joey11223
Deep. OP do it.

But anyway I'll suggest a... 2 or 3 out of ten, if I'm honest I'm not particularly masculine in my demeanor and I think people I know would agree.

@_gcx

masculine: having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men

feminine: having qualities or an appearance traditionally associated with women, especially delicacy and prettiness.
Original post by mkap
@_gcx

masculine: having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men

feminine: having qualities or an appearance traditionally associated with women, especially delicacy and prettiness.

That's extremely subjective, and arguably archaic/discriminatory. I give myself a 0/10, and I shall gracefully see myself out :h:
I study Politics and Classics (more men than women are interested in these subjects) and the sports I do are male dominated (sailing, freediving (like 80%+male) and scuba diving (idk on this one) )

But, as a person I'm definitely not a 10 on this scale, so 7.
6 I suppose, I can appericate a pretty dress but don't bother doing anything fancy with my hair and never wear make up.
Reply 26
Original post by _gcx
That's extremely subjective, and arguably archaic/discriminatory. I give myself a 0/10, and I shall gracefully see myself out :h:

it was from google haha
Original post by IamJacksContempt
I'm sure there are probably Thai ladyboys somewhere with bigger dicks than that. Would you say they're masculine?

That's different then. The ladyboys with big dicks are feminine on the whole but their dicks are very masculine.
Reply 28
Probably about 7. Although I don't wear skirts and dresses much I do dress fairly feminine and I wear makeup and do my hair. My interests are more probably more typically*feminine too.*
Reply 29
Original post by fksociety
10 because my dick is bigger than 7.5 inches

haram.
Original post by mkap
haram.

im not muslim mate
10 for both

Spoiler

Reply 32
9 I suppose.
3:2 split, but working on balancing that.
About a 8.5/9
Around a 6. I like wearing make up, dresses and heels sometimes but I mostly live in jeans and trainers.
Maybe 6. :dontknow:
depends, does having the same amount of body hair as a silverback gorilla at the age of 18 count as masculine.
I have a beard, and my body is generally pretty hairy - masculinity +1
I have an undercut - masculinity +1
I am one horny mofo who doesn't care who knows it - masculinity +1
I shower ever other day - masculinity +1
I like video games - masculinity +1?

I am short - femininity +1
I have no muscles - femininity +1
I hate sports - femininity +1
I love cats - femininity +1
I think most girls are too dramatic or overly complex - femininity +1 (as every girl basically thinks this too)
I spent a lot of money on clothes - femininity +1
I think chick flicks can be quite good - femininity +1
I piss sitting down - feminity +infinity

I guess I'm a girl then...
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest