The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Events Management 2016 undergraduate

I've put Bournemouth as my firm choice to study events management., anyone else hoping to study the same course?
Hey, I've put Bournemouth down as my firm for Events Management as well
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Original post by LizzieMetson
I've put Bournemouth as my firm choice to study events management., anyone else hoping to study the same course?

Hey Lizzie, I'm actually currently on my 3rd year on the Events Management course at Bournemouth. Its defiantly a good pick. There's so much more you can add to the degree because you're in such a tourism spot. Which means there is so much opportunity to get the extra experience along side completing the degree!

Good luck with your results, and I hope you enjoy the course. Any other questions feel free to ask!

- Hayley (placement student @ BU)
Hi everyone!
A little late to the conversation but I am looking to study Event Management in 2017/2018 and I will be looking to put Bournemouth as one of my choices 😊
I will be attending one of the open days in the near future and looking forward to it 😊 Just wanted to find someone that has studied/is studying at Bournemouth and to find their views on the course and the uni as a whole 😊 Thanks!
Reply 4
Original post by UniStudent2017
Hi everyone!
A little late to the conversation but I am looking to study Event Management in 2017/2018 and I will be looking to put Bournemouth as one of my choices 😊
I will be attending one of the open days in the near future and looking forward to it 😊 Just wanted to find someone that has studied/is studying at Bournemouth and to find their views on the course and the uni as a whole 😊 Thanks!

Hi UniStudent2017,

I'm Agata and I'm currently studying Events Management at BU. I'm in my final year.
It's great to hear that you are looking into joining Bournemouth Uni.
I really enjoy being at BU and I love my course. I love how diverse and practical the course is. Lecturers always apply everything to the real life examples, there's lots of opportunities to get extra experience as our lecturers have good links with people from the industry. My favourite part of the degree so far was organising my won live event with my friends. We had to great the whole event by ourselves and then we got marked on it.
If you are going to the Open Day definitely go to the Events Management talk it will give you the real insight to the degree and uni.
I hope that helps a little. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest