The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
15 points for Koscielny has more than made up for everyone else blanking. Still had a shocking week though, only 51 points

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you think that's shocking, try 36 points, dread to think what would have happened if I didn't transfer koscielny in this week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
15 points for Koscielny has more than made up for everyone else blanking. Still had a shocking week though, only 51 points

Posted from TSR Mobile

25 points for me. Terrible GW, but thankfully not my worst in FPL.
28 points lololol
Original post by ArsenalWenger
If you think that's shocking, try 36 points, dread to think what would have happened if I didn't transfer koscielny in this week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I brought him in for a hit and he's instantly repaid it :lol:

Didn't realise 51 was still a good score so I withdraw my comment!
50 points, actually less than last week but good compared to how other people did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger

Posted from TSR Mobile

He doesn't doesn't think that's shocking. He's humble bragging
Original post by difeo
28 points lololol

65 pal 😎😎😎

Get on clubs pls xxx
If Van Dijk gets 3 bonus points like it currently shows, I should finish this week on 71 points :biggrin:

I feel like I've had a very good week and will have climbed lots of spots in all my leagues.

I'm still going to use my wildcard as I want to get rid of about 5 players..
Original post by Zerforax
If Van Dijk gets 3 bonus points like it currently shows, I should finish this week on 71 points :biggrin:

I feel like I've had a very good week and will have climbed lots of spots in all my leagues.

I'm still going to use my wildcard as I want to get rid of about 5 players..

That's a really good score.

Yeah you probably have.

I still think it's to early to use wildcard, but that's me.
Imagine being one of the people who triple captained Ibra looooooool
Original post by ak143244
That's a really good score.

Yeah you probably have.

I still think it's to early to use wildcard, but that's me.

You still get that second wild card for the 2nd half of the season so I've been more inclined to use early.
Original post by Lúcio
65 pal 😎😎😎

Get on clubs pls xxx

Still reking you

Maybe in a bit
Original post by difeo
Still reking you

Maybe in a bit

Aren't I ahead of you yet? :colonhash:

Pls now, I can't play too late - 11pm is my deadline :frown:
I went full on pacey manmore and I think I broke the game...
Original post by Zerforax
You still get that second wild card for the 2nd half of the season so I've been more inclined to use early.

Oh right never knew that sorry. I'm still new to this :smile:
Original post by Gob Bluth
x

I got 60 and you somehow beat me in H2H by 1 point because of Koscielny's illegal last second goal that was "apparently" assisted by Walcott (C)??!!!

That is the most FPL thing I've ever seen. Might as well just stop playing...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
I got 60 and you somehow beat me in H2H by 1 point because of Koscielny's illegal last second goal that was assisted by Walcott (C)!!!

That is the most FPL thing I've ever seen. Might as well just stop playing...

:lol:

I don't like seeing Arsenal winning but when I saw that goal it was pretty sweet :biggrin:

If I didn't play my wildcard would have had 20 or so less points too which is always nice to see. Dropping firmino for Lallana to fit in Walcott is frustrating but everything else went to plan so I'll take it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gob Bluth
:lol:

I don't like seeing Arsenal winning but when I saw that goal it was pretty sweet :biggrin:

If I didn't play my wildcard would have had 20 or so less points too which is always nice to see. Dropping firmino for Lallana to fit in Walcott is frustrating but everything else went to plan so I'll take it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I cant even comprehend how many points you gained on me for that single goal.

6 pts for Koscielny scoring.
3 BPs for Koscielny.
3 pts (x2) for Walcott assist.

15 bloody points for a last second handball goal. You can't make this stuff up... :colonhash:
Original post by ak143244
Oh right never knew that sorry. I'm still new to this :smile:

Rules have changed in recent years.

Initially you had one wildcard per season.

Then they had one wildcard you could use at any time + a second wildcard you could only use in the actual January transfer window weeks.

Now you get 2 wildcards to use in each half of the seasons.

The 3 chips (all out attack, triple captain, bench boost) are recent additions too.
Original post by Mister Dead
He doesn't doesn't think that's shocking. He's humble bragging

I don't brag. I saw most of my players with 2pts and thought I'd majorly ****ed up, the FPL app only shows my points.

Was tempted by Southampton defence until I saw their next few games include City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Everton. Think the ship has sailed on that one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Wavefunction
Imagine being one of the people who triple captained Ibra looooooool

Why anyone has used any of their chips yet is beyond me. You'll want TC and BB for a double game week and even if there's no dgw I'd rather use them in the second half of the season when it's harder to make up ground. Right now there's a variety but come February everyone will have the same team

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest