The Student Room Group

Does anyone watch Pakistani dramas?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Asiangirl_18
Omg yehh same here. I love thatkne. Hum actually have a lot of good dramas

I wish I had time to watch them all properly tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile
MEEEEEEEEEEE
I watch Hum TV mostly, sometimes Geo. I think the best this year was Udaari, Mann mayal was beyond pointless tbhh
Original post by mariam687
did u see how he used to do tht weird thing with his mouth due to his neck, tht made me laugh too much. ik, she was rlly brave tho ngl,i couldnt do it lol..i liked zebo :smile: yh meeras mum was nice :smile:

Yupp! That's what I meant haha :biggrin: I kno right, she was bae :smile:
Original post by sulaimanali
@Reachin4TheStars @mariam687 - Udaari was fantastic!!! I swear everyone watched it...

Bin Roye!! :biggrin: Tonight...now that is a drama to watch. The film was awesome!

Dhaani is kind of popular...not sure why. it seems okay. @Reachin4TheStars

@HAnwar - yeah SEMM is good too. Interesting. Its a growing trend of HUM now especially to film dramas in new locations.

I kno right, why did it have to end >_<
Idk, Dhaani seems cool, probably start watching that. :h:
@Asiangirl_18 :biggrin:

@Rhythmical - awesome, same here :smile:
@HAnwar - Yeah :biggrin: Bin Roye just finished...awesome drama. I love it! The film was pretty impressive too.

The first half of the episode was what they filmed newly and the second half was taken from the film!
And yeah, agreed...wish I had more time to watch @HAnwar
@Studentxoxo - Awesome!! Yeah, HUM is the best. Udaari is definitely a highlight of this year and totally agree that the hyped up Mann Mayal was soo crap. Only the cast was good. They tried to make it this year's "Diyar-e-Dil", but it failed to do so.
Original post by Studentxoxo
MEEEEEEEEEEE
I watch Hum TV mostly, sometimes Geo. I think the best this year was Udaari, Mann mayal was beyond pointless tbhh

Omgg nahh i thought that was the sweetest drama ever. It was the only one that made me cry because Salaudin and Manu really liked each other yet they couldnt be together till the end. It was so sad but amazing to watch too
@Reachin4TheStars - Good things always end quickly :smile: Hmm...let's see about Dhaani.
@mariam687 - on Geo all of the 8pm shows are alright to watch tbh and on ARY, Besharam, Aap Ke Liye, Teri Chah Mein,

Ohh icic, thanks man
@Asiangirl_18 - NOOOO..MM was crap.
Ive watched this and it was funny and entertaining:

[video="youtube;37FMQXyaPf0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37FMQXyaPf0[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
@mariam687 - welcome :smile: Just BizAsia the ratings...I read them for HUM every afternoon daily...baree people in the UK watch Paki dramas...especially HUM.
@Reachin4TheStars - Good things always end quickly :smile: Hmm...let's see about Dhaani.

True! But I lovedddd tht and so did lots of other people but it went like the wind :redface:
If anyone does...haven't found anyone in a long time.

Occasionally yes :smile: On HUM TV
what about you?
Original post by Asiangirl_18
Omgg nahh i thought that was the sweetest drama ever. It was the only one that made me cry because Salaudin and Manu really liked each other yet they couldnt be together till the end. It was so sad but amazing to watch too

OMG I loved Mann Mayal! The end was sooo sad
@Studentxoxo - Awesome!! Yeah, HUM is the best. Udaari is definitely a highlight of this year and totally agree that the hyped up Mann Mayal was soo crap. Only the cast was good. They tried to make it this year's "Diyar-e-Dil", but it failed to do so.

Udaari was amazing - best drama ever and the song is just so beautifulll
Yeah, agreed @Reachin4TheStars

@alishba-rosex - Yup :smile: :biggrin:
Yeah, agreed @Reachin4TheStars

@alishba-rosex - Yup :smile: :biggrin:

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest