The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aidan.reed
I sent mine off 1 week ago now received 3 emails saying that they're processing but nothing yet

Everyone after they send off their UCAS be like ^^
What are these emails people are talking about?
Original post by Oceana Liang
I just sent my UCAS off two days ago but still need to wait for my school to check it. Aww it's nerve wrecking I have applied to Cambridge, UCL, Edinburgh and Manchester

Only 4 unis or have you applied to 2 courses at the same uni?
Original post by DarkEnergy
Only 4 unis or have you applied to 2 courses at the same uni?

Yea I have applied two courses at UCL
Original post by jamestg
What are these emails people are talking about?

It's only once the school has sent it off with your reference. Just the unis saying they've received your application.
Sent mine off, going to look at it tomorrow with my referee 😬 hope it goes okay
I received an offer from Uclan
I already submitted mine, on Friday 23rd, and I recieved an offer (conditional) from Uclan on 27th at 5:00 PM. Still waiting for Sheffield and SOAS
(edited 7 years ago)
I just sent my UCAS off two days ago but still need to wait for my school to check it. Aww it's nerve wrecking I have applied to Cambridge, UCL, Edinburgh and Manchester

For what courses? :smile:

I applied last year and got an offer from Manchester within 24 hours so hopefully that settles your nerves a bit!
Original post by returnmigrant

'Excitement'? This isn't a party game - its about the next 3 or 4 years of your life.

So we should be dreading this? Nah, the more excited you are for this the more eager you'll be to learn. Negative mindsets aren't going to help you during this process pal
Applied last year, got replies from Manchester, KCL and Liverpool within 24 hours. Oxford a couple of weeks and imperial took 5 months 😬
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
What about Swansea?

Swansea was through clearing, heard back in an hour or so. Can't comment on how they are applying directly as I only applied directly to Oxford, Warwick, Bristol, Nottingham and UCL.

Oxford was a rej pre-interview in December, Warwick took a week, Bristol decided to wait until April before giving me an offer (after going to their invite only, pre-offer applicant day thing), UCL was 3 months and Notts was a month.
(edited 7 years ago)
I applied on Wednesday and haven't received any confirmation emails from specific universities - only UCAS. Should I be worried or is that normal?
Original post by dfbenjamin
I applied on Wednesday and haven't received any confirmation emails from specific universities - only UCAS. Should I be worried or is that normal?

I don't think I got confirmations from any/all my choices so maybe they just don't do them. Either that or they haven't reached your application yet to review so don't worry
Original post by caitsgreen
I don't think I got confirmations from any/all my choices so maybe they just don't do them. Either that or they haven't reached your application yet to review so don't worry

Thanks!

I guess I'll just sit tight and hope Warwick are being as quick this year as they were last year! Speaking of which, anyone else applying for Discrete Maths at Warwick?
Original post by Princepieman
Swansea was through clearing, heard back in an hour or so. Can't comment on how they are applying directly as I only applied directly to Oxford, Warwick, Bristol, Nottingham and UCL.

Oxford was a rej pre-interview in December, Warwick took a week, Bristol decided to wait until April before giving me an offer (after going to their invite only, pre-offer applicant day thing), UCL was 3 months and Notts was a month.
You went in to clearing?

I thought yeh were smarts?
Original post by trustmeimlying1
You went in to clearing?

I thought yeh were smarts?

Loooooooooooool, yh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Loooooooooooool, yh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Suprising...what happened to your grades?

Your dreams of IB still possible?
Reply 199
Hi
Im applying for maths in Oxford Imperial LSE UCL and Kings (well maths wth econ at lse and ucl) I sent mine off 4pm this friday!
Ill upload mine as soon as I get any offersss!
I got a welcome letter from ucl and kings yesterday night so hoping to hear from them soon

And do you know if we get a letter if we get rejected as well?

Latest

Trending

Trending