The Student Room Group

triple science

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Ohh lucky you that you like Biology i hate it xD:frown:
what year do you do EPQ?
OHH that's very helpful i will try it out with the past papers if it helps:smile:
Your most welcome xD
Reply 161
Original post by salex413
Aww, a lot of schools unfortunately don't offer it. It's a shame because I'm really enjoying it in GCSE. :smile:

I love it as well xD xXx :biggrin:
Original post by _gcx
How do you mean?

That cat on your picture has made my day ... to be honest when writing an essay allabout water anything other than H20 makes my day like working out the percentage mass of carbon in C17H21NO4 which is 67.3% lol
Reply 163
Original post by starbrace
That cat on your picture has made my day ... to be honest when writing an essay allabout water anything other than H20 makes my day like working out the percentage mass of carbon in C17H21NO4 which is 67.3% lol

ME 2 i hate Water i Love anything else xxXxx:wink:
Original post by mayu123
South east London =Kent you ?:wink:

birmingham :wink:
Reply 165
Original post by frankielogue
birmingham :wink:

Ohh k
Original post by mayu123
Its based about how you dream but the first topic of GCSE psychology is quite boring becasue its about the biology of psychology for example how we see through our eyes:frown: However i like psychology because you can have any answer but you will have to build up your opinion to make your opinion like evidence the answer xD xXx What you doing ?:biggrin:

I'm in yr12 doing bio, Chem, eng lit, and RS
Original post by mayu123
U in year 10 ?

Year 12 😄
Reply 168
okk
Reply 169
Original post by Starlight2000
Year 12 😄

Ohh good luck xD
Reply 170
I'm in yr12 doing bio, Chem, eng lit, and RS

Good luck how you finding it ?
Original post by mayu123
iNSPECTOR CALLS
then Christmas Carol you done it ?

I did an inspector calls last year. Its pretty easy rbh as long as you learn the themes and a few good quotes.
Original post by mayu123
Ohh good luck xD

Thanks
Original post by mayu123
Good luck how you finding it ?

Not too bad yet 😄
Reply 174
Thanks

np xD
xxXxx
Reply 175
Not too bad yet 😄

Thats good
I split my page into two and i write questions on one side and i put the notes which are the answers on the other so that when it comes to revising, i can ask friends and family to test me on them.
Reply 177
Original post by 12i.hussein
I split my page into two and i write questions on one side and i put the notes which are the answers on the other so that when it comes to revising, i can ask friends and family to test me on them.

Good Tip xD:wink:
Hey guys,

So I'm in Year 11, did Core science GCSE last year and i'm doing additional science this year but haven't started doing any work for triple. Do you think I would be able to complete it within this year?
Original post by sunshine774
Aww, which one do you think you will drop next year though?:h:

probably literature as I'm finding it much harder, only got a B in my assessments...

if i get the hang of lit again, psychology or sociology

Quick Reply

Latest