The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Idunno99
Alright for those of you who think that i am being offensive, please understand where I'm coming from. A few years ago my 1st cousin came back home in a coffin,

while i write this roam freely in Pakistan and are free men( Maulana masood azhar, Hafiz sayed)

Evertime they ask for evidence and say that that there is no proof while India gives all the proof that would be ever required, proof and reports worth thousands of pages to the Pakistani high commission in New Delhi yet they deny it the minute they recieve it without even looking at it.

STOP SPONSORING TERROR

Oh you have lost a close one so that's one similarity between you and THOUSANDS OF KASHMIRIS OVER 60 YEARS but well u still don't understand their pain because they are living life under curfew and very limited human rights

India has no evidence about anything if they did they could have gone to UN or any other international organisation also idk why Indians are so scared of Hafiz saeed when you are so mighty and have "won" all wars ever
Its amazing how Indians bring up Baluchistan because there is no sane reason to explain their atrocities in Kashmir
Original post by BasharAssad
I agree, their are some who would prefer to remain with india and i respect that, however i believe that the majority of kashmiris would either want to join pakistan or be independant from both india and pakistan, for me personally it is the former. Sooner or later the people will rise up to indian oppression.

which makes you a pakistani - there are many kashmiri origin paks in uk- like wise in both india and pakistan there are various regions that want or demand indepdnace - balouchistan, pashtuns, nagaland, northern commmunists etc etc. i think you could look at every country on the planet and find a militant subsect that demands independant control over their land form a larger nation.
kashmir has been in dolldrums ofr last 50 years becuase of its links with pakistan and promotion of islamist terrorism ( antoher problem with muslims societies , not just in india) prior to partition it was a beautiful and prosperous tourist destination for half a billion other indians. so this talk of militancy and islamic bond with pakistan has done it zero favours, it has gone backward just like the rest of pakistan has. whereas various other regions of india have seen employment and gdp increase 400% over 40 years
Original post by AlvlVictim
These are all assumptions being made due to Indian propaganda O level and A level is very popular in Pakistan and the only people who choose the local system can't affor
Oh you have lost a close one so that's one similarity between you and THOUSANDS OF KASHMIRIS OVER 60 YEARS but well u still don't understand their pain because they are living life under curfew and very limited human rights

India has no evidence about anything if they did they could have gone to UN or any other international organisation also idk why Indians are so scared of Hafiz saeed when you are so mighty and have "won" all wars ever

india has won all the convential wars, pak government knew this which is why instead of spending money on education and industry in pakistan it spends it on islamsit terrorsm and waging the 'proxy war' of kashmiri 'sepratists' to try and gain more land. that is why it is in the state it is in. noone swallows that bs that paksitan is not involved in islamic terrorism since the USA blew it cover - now everyone knows the facts, except the brainwashed pakistanis it seem
These are all assumptions being made due to Indian propaganda O level and A level is very popular in Pakistan and the only people who choose the local system can't afford can't afford A/O levels so please keep your bs to yourself

Lol the whole country has to follow a foreign curriculum
Our government run curriculums called CBSE, ICSE/ISC are considered at par with the IB/British ones, they are followed across south asia and south east asia by many schools in countries like Singapore( DPS international in Singapore for example), sri lanka, Maldives, Thailand, Nepal, bhutan, Bangladesh and even some schools in The UAE and many other countries. I have checked on the oxbridge websites and Both ISC and CBSE are considered for applications/entry while pakistani government curriculums are not so spare me your B.S lol
So the Indian people who cannot affort IB, British curriculums are eligible to entry in every university around the world lol while only the rich can get into universities like in Australia, UK from Pakistan
I'd suggest Pakistan divert the meager amount of aid that the US or its allies still give from funding jihadis to developing its educational institutions, curriculums
Quite shameful
(edited 7 years ago)
Its amazing how Indians bring up Baluchistan because there is no sane reason to explain their atrocities in Kashmir

Its amazing how Pakistanis bring up the kashmir issue becuase there is no sane reason to explain their atrocities in Balochistan.
The world is not buying your B.S
BS again Baluchistan is perfectly fine balochis are not waving the Indian flags and not doing anti Pakistan marches keep deluding yourself and your country will keep being the shithole it is and more innocent Kashmiri's and Indian army puppets will die the only difference is the anamosity between Kashmiri's will increase and eventually their slogan "Kashmir banega Pakistan" will become a reality while u accuse us of spreading terrorism India has tried to do so in balochistan you are just mad your efforts have failed horribly and we caught your naval commander Kulboshnav Yadav but go ahead deny his existence

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whats the similarly between you and thousands of Baloch that are missing/ abducted and raped, tortured, killed by Pak army in Baluchistan? Does ranting about kashmir make you understand their plight? You bomb the Baloch with F-16s. The the courts in Pakistan have given no justice to the families of the people who are missing.
So they have no choice but to engage in agitation internationally and step up their liberation movement. You have barely given the baloch, non muslims in pakistan any human rights. Were you so scared of Nawab akbar khan Bugti that you had to blow him up in Quetta? Now you are scared of his grandson Brahamdag bugti. Pakistan has condemned India giving him asylum yet Pakistan could never condemn the 26/11 attacks on Mumbai, Pathankot attacks. Pakistani officials say they were carried out by India on itself, lol no wonder having any expectations from Pakistan is not possible

Whats the similarly between you and thousands of Baloch that are missing/ abducted and raped, tortured, killed by Pak army in Baluchistan? Does ranting about kashmir make you understand their plight? You bomb the Baloch with F-16s. The the courts in Pakistan have given no justice to the families of the people who are missing.
So they have no choice but to engage in agitation internationally and step up their liberation movement. You have barely given the baloch, non muslims in pakistan any human rights. Were you so scared of Nawab akbar khan Bugti that you had to blow him up in Quetta? Now you are scared of his grandson Brahamdag bugti. Pakistan has condemned India giving him asylum yet Pakistan could never condemn the 26/11 attacks on Mumbai, Pathankot attacks. Pakistani officials say they were carried out by India on itself, lol no wonder having any expectations from Pakistan is not logical

India constitutionally and legally considers all of the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir to be its own since Maharaja Hari Singh legally signed the instrument of succession and considers it a undisputed territory because of it so India does not go to the UN crying about it( although i dont necessarily agree with the constitution on this subject). All the UN does is asks both sides to "Sort our their differences" bilaterally through talks.
India has indeed and without any dispute won every war that Pakistan has ever waged upon it by Pakistan, and thats a fact and you can be ignorant and deny it all you want( Refer to agreements like Shimla agreement, in which all of the parts of Pakistani kashmir and Gilgit baltistan, Captured parts of sindh, punjab were returned back in good faith and creating peace unfortunately the agreements of peace and non aggression were never honored, had the Shimla agreement not been signed gilgit baltistan and POK would have been in India )
India has never started a war ever in its history aswell for a fact, pakistan has always been the first aggressor

So they have no choice but to engage in agitation internationally and step up their liberation movement. You have barely given the baloch, non muslims in pakistan any human rights. Were you so scared of Nawab akbar khan Bugti that you had to blow him up in Quetta? Now you are scared of his grandson Brahamdag bugti. Pakistan has condemned India giving him asylum yet Pakistan could never condemn the 26/11 attacks on Mumbai, Pathankot attacks. Pakistani officials say they were carried out by India on itself, lol no wonder having any expectations from Pakistan is not logical

So your saying that you dont see a problem with such a salafist Wahhabi jihadist like Hafiz sayed responsible for killing so many innocent people living inside your country freely? Terrorism is terrorism , there is no good or bad terrorism. He is no better than Osama who you sheltered aswell. You and your love affair with Hafiz sayed :wink:

India constitutionally and legally considers all of the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir to be its own since Maharaja Hari Singh legally signed the instrument of succession and considers it a undisputed territory because of it so India does not go to the UN crying about it( although i dont necessarily agree with the constitution on this subject). All the UN does is asks both sides to "Sort our their differences" bilaterally through talks.
India has indeed and without any dispute won every war that has ever waged upon it by Pakistan, and thats a fact and you can be ignorant and deny it all you want( Refer to agreements like Shimla agreement, in which all of the parts of Pakistani kashmir and Gilgit baltistan, Captured parts of sindh, punjab were returned back in good faith and creating peace unfortunately the agreements of peace and non aggression were never honored, had the Shimla agreement not been signed gilgit baltistan and POK would have been in India )
India has never started a war in its history aswell for a fact, pakistan has always been the first aggressor
(edited 7 years ago)
Lol sorry i posted it 3 times somehow
(edited 7 years ago)
Again false accusations and fabrications of the events in Baluchistan with no source whatsoever(you ppl don't rely on sources considering how your ppl are celebrating the "surgical strike" anyway) I can not continue debating with you because reading false Indian propaganda is a colossal waste of my time farewell
Just politics I think... I'm Pakistani and personally have no problem with Indians like why would I hate a country (unless they do something very evil lol)?!
Again false accusations and fabrications of the events in Baluchistan with no source whatsoever(you ppl don't rely on sources considering how your ppl are celebrating the "surgical strike" anyway) I can not continue debating with you because reading false Indian propaganda is a colossal waste of my time farewell

Independence of Balochistan:
http://nation.com.pk/blogs/05-Dec-2015/how-balochistan-became-a-part-of-pakistan-a-historical-perspective

"Before the partition of India and Pakistan, Balochistan consisted of four princely states under the British Raj. These were Kalat, Lasbela, Kharan and Makran.

Two of these provinces, Lasbela and Kharan, were fiduciary states placed under Khan of Kalat's rule by the British, as was Makran which was a district of Kalat.

Three months before the formation of Pakistan, Muhammed Ali Jinnah had negotiated the freedom of Baluchistan under Kalat from the British.

This resulted in a communique on August 11, 1947, which stated that:

a. The Government of Pakistan recognizes Kalat as an independent sovereign state in treaty relations with the British Government with a status different from that of Indian States.

b. Legal opinion will be sought as to whether or not agreements of leases will be inherited by the Pakistan Government.

c. Meanwhile, a Standstill Agreement has been made between Pakistan and Kalat.

d. Discussions will take place between Pakistan and Kalat at Karachi at an early date with a view to reaching decisions on Defence, External Affairs and Communications.

By October 1947, Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah had a change of heart on the recognition of Kalat as an “Independent and a Sovereign State”, and wanted the Khan to sign the same form of instrument of accession as the other states which had joined Pakistan. The Khan was unwilling to abandon the nominally achieved independent status but ready to concede on defence, foreign affairs and communications. "

#inb4 someone says nation.com.pk is funded by India/RAW/CIA/Mossad/MI5" :lol:

The Carnegie Endowment which is the third most influential think tank in the world published this back in 2006:

http://carnegieendowment.org/files/CP65.Grare.FINAL.pdf

"The Baluch, already feeling colonized by the Punjabis, feel dispossessed by these projects.

Behind these three problems, which the Baluch consider a casus belli, looms the demand for autonomy, if not for total independence. While Islamabad considers Baluchistan’s resources as national property and has acted accordingly, the Baluch are demanding that the province’s resources be used only for the benefit of the Baluch people.

The Baluch had secretly campaigned for independence during the final decades of the British Raj, and they were shocked by the inclusion of Baluchistan in Pakistan in 1947.

The Baluch nationalists’ desire for independence clashed with the aims of the Pakistan government, which wanted to destroy the power of the tribal chiefs and concentrate all authority in the hands of the central government.

The government in Islamabad sought to assimilate Baluch identity into the larger Pakistani identity.
Since independence, Islamabad has come into conflict with the Baluch on four occasions—in 1948, 1958, 1962, and, most vigorously, from 1973 to 1977 when a growing guerrilla movement led to an armed insurrection that ravaged the province.

During this most recent period, some fifty-five thousand tribesmen fought against seventy thousand Pakistan Army troops, deepening theresentment Baluch nationalists felt toward Islamabad."

inb4 someone says Carnegie Endowment think tank "is funded by India/RAW/CIA/Mossad/MI5" :lol:
Original post by azizadil1998
Just politics I think... I'm Pakistani and personally have no problem with Indians like why would I hate a country (unless they do something very evil lol)?!

*Most* Indians don't have a problem with Pakistanis either. Our problem is with the Pakistani State, its ISI (Intelligence agency) and its military.
So the last conflict was back in 1977 and the article was from a decade ago things have changed now we are spending a lot of our resources in setting up industries in balochistan and developing gwadar port.Secondly balochis have embraced the Pakistani identity just like those Muslims,who fled india and pakhtoons(previous prime minister of Pakistan was Sindhi,Ex army chief musharraf was a child of immigrants,we have had at least 2 martial law rulers from KPK just saying everyone like Punjabis has equal oppurtunies ) Also the Chinese investments being made during CPEC will bring a new era of development in Baluchistan no matter how hard the neighbours speak against it or try to fund ports in other countries to reduce its importance(India funding chabahar port in Iran and also openly speaking against CPEC)
Original post by azizadil1998

*cough* atrocities in Kashmir *cough*
So the last conflict was back in 1977 and the article was from a decade ago things have changed now we are spending a lot of our resources in setting up industries in balochistan and developing gwadar port.Secondly balochis have embraced the Pakistani identity just like those Muslims,who fled india and pakhtoons(previous prime minister of Pakistan was Sindhi,Ex army chief musharraf was a child of immigrants,we have had at least 2 martial law rulers from KPK just saying everyone like Punjabis has equal oppurtunies ) Also the Chinese investments being made during CPEC will bring a new era of development in Baluchistan no matter how hard the neighbours speak against it or try to fund ports in other countries to reduce its importance(India funding chabahar port in Iran and also openly speaking against CPEC)

yes this is balouchis 'embracing paksitani hospitality and identity' -

http://www.business-standard.com/article/international/factory-of-terror-pakistan-should-introspect-baloch-republican-party-116090200817_1.html

if anyone is supporting the balouch movement it isnt india, but Iran with far more vested in that region that anyone else
Explain kulbashnav yadav then? Why was he in balochistan?

Latest

Trending

Trending