The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
slept the entire night : )

Glad you got some rest - was quite concerned when I woke up this morning and saw all the posts from you. Sounds like a rough night :hugs:
Sooo happy with how my appointment went

I'll be getting an aripiprazole depot. I still have to take 200mg of clozapine for a month while the depot kicks in, and then it goes down to 100 for a month and then NO CLOZAPINE just aripiprazole!!!!!!!!

:woo:
Original post by Cinnie
Sooo happy with how my appointment went

I'll be getting an aripiprazole depot. I still have to take 200mg of clozapine for a month while the depot kicks in, and then it goes down to 100 for a month and then NO CLOZAPINE just aripiprazole!!!!!!!!

:woo:

Woop woop - we can be aripiprazole buddies :dance:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Woop woop - we can be aripiprazole buddies :dance:

Yayyyy! PRSOM
Original post by Cinnie
Yayyyy! PRSOM

It's been really effective for me, as an antipsychotic - reduced the severity/reccurence of my symptoms by about 70-80%, I reckon. Hope it is good for you too :smile:
Im terrified about work tomorrow.
I have to work in a different shop in a different town than i normal do and i really hate it. It's meeting all new people, i won't know anyone there well... Im so hoping i dont end up in a bad state when I'm there, at least at my work and my normal cover shop they all know me and know how i do/deal with things. :hides:
slept the entire night : )

Good to hear :smile: Sorry I didn't reply, I've been pretty ill so I fell asleep early. I hope you're feeling a little better than last night? :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Glad you got some rest - was quite concerned when I woke up this morning and saw all the posts from you. Sounds like a rough night :hugs:

ty lovely, only it bothers me that i had to take stuff for it cos i dont want to get dependent on it but idk see how that all turns out :/
dw lovely :hugs: worry about urself x

Original post by chelseadagg3r
Good to hear :smile: Sorry I didn't reply, I've been pretty ill so I fell asleep early. I hope you're feeling a little better than last night? :hugs:

dw at all, im glad u rested and ty for quoting me idk what happened really last night i just freaked out and lost it im sorry x
dw at all, im glad u rested and ty for quoting me idk what happened really last night i just freaked out and lost it im sorry x

Don't apologise, it happens to the best of us :tongue: Glad things have calmed down a bit :hugs:
ty lovely, only it bothers me that i had to take stuff for it cos i dont want to get dependent on it but idk see how that all turns out :/
dw lovely :hugs: worry about urself x

Just fyi there are non-addictive sleeping meds out there! I take an antihistamine PRN (only when required, not every night) if I can't sleep. I was specifically put on that one coz it's non-addictive :colondollar:

:lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feeling angry. Excuse my French in this post :colondollar:

You know I'm on ESA and PIP(well in the process of appealing PIP) and after a few months, they make your partner go in for interviews to see how they are doing and to help them with caring etc. All routine and normal. So Callan got an appt for this Friday at 2:20pm and remember my CPN appt, the one that I waited on for months is this Friday at 3pm. We wouldn't have enough time to go to both so Callan called up DWP explaining the problem and asked if he could reschedule for an earlier or later date or do the interview over the phone and he said he'd bring in my appt letter as proof.

Instead of getting someone nice and understanding he got the cheekiest ***** I've came across for a long time. First of all she said we would make it on time to both appts since the one in the job centre is only 20 mins even though it states three times on the letter that it will last an hour! And how often do the job centre see you on time? You're lucky if you're seen half an hour after the time the letter stated. Then there's traffic, I would have to get from the job centre to my appt at peak time traffic so even more chance I'll be late. Callan said the letter said it would take an hour and she called him a liar and then when he said rushing about between two appts would cause me even more distress than what I'm already going to feel for this big appt and that has to be with me because he's my carer, she laughed! She laughed! You know that snide sniggery laugh :angry: and then Callan said "so is Yasmin meant to cancel this appt with the CPN that she's been waiting on for months so I can go to this appt with you that you won't reschedule or she'll lose her money?" and she said yes even though it says on the letter that you can reschedule the appt with no repercussions to your money if you have good reason which I'd say this is and when he asked to speak to someone else or someone higher up, the cheeky ***** hung up! :angry:

If I have to cancel my appt over this I'll be raging. I've been struggling the last few weeks and this appt is the only hope I've had left regarding treatment but try telling them that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Feeling angry. Excuse my French in this post :colondollar:

You know I'm on ESA and PIP(well in the process of appealing PIP) and after a few months, they make your partner go in for interviews to see how they are doing and to help them with caring etc. All routine and normal. So Callan got an appt for this Friday at 2:20pm and remember my CPN appt, the one that I waited on for months is this Friday at 3pm. We wouldn't have enough time to go to both so Callan called up DWP explaining the problem and asked if he could reschedule for an earlier or later date or do the interview over the phone and he said he'd bring in my appt letter as proof.

Instead of getting someone nice and understanding he got the cheekiest ***** I've came across for a long time. First of all she said we would make it on time to both appts since the one in the job centre is only 20 mins even though it states three times on the letter that it will last an hour! And how often do the job centre see you on time? You're lucky if you're seen half an hour after the time the letter stated. Then there's traffic, I would have to get from the job centre to my appt at peak time traffic so even more chance I'll be late. Callan said the letter said it would take an hour and she called him a liar and then when he said rushing about between two appts would cause me even more distress than what I'm already going to feel for this big appt and that has to be with me because he's my carer, she laughed! She laughed! You know that snide sniggery laugh :angry: and then Callan said "so is Yasmin meant to cancel this appt with the CPN that she's been waiting on for months so I can go to this appt with you that you won't reschedule or she'll lose her money?" and she said yes even though it says on the letter that you can reschedule the appt with no repercussions to your money if you have good reason which I'd say this is and when he asked to speak to someone else or someone higher up, the cheeky ***** hung up! :angry:

If I have to cancel my appt over this I'll be raging. I've been struggling the last few weeks and this appt is the only hope I've had left regarding treatment but try telling them that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try ringing up again and getting someone decent.
There can be some proper knobs in the call centre but some can be understanding.

Though it states 1 hour mine wasnt, they just asked me what qualifications i have, what im interested in, and then saud not to worry looking for a job yet as you wouldnt be any better off
Original post by PandaWho
Try ringing up again and getting someone decent.
There can be some proper knobs in the call centre but some can be understanding.

Though it states 1 hour mine wasnt, they just asked me what qualifications i have, what im interested in, and then saud not to worry looking for a job yet as you wouldnt be any better off

Second person was understanding and agreed that we had a valid reason to cancel the first appt and he has managed to get one for tomorrow instead*:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Second person was understanding and agreed that we had a valid reason to cancel the first appt and he has managed to get one for tomorrow instead*:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats good. Hope its relieved some stress.

I hated dealing with the DWP so much, im now on universal credit since my break up and its just as **** as ESA but luckily im not relying on it as much!!

Are you both aware your partner can only earn £20 a week before they take off your ESA its such a load of *******s!!
Is Callan still at college?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad everything worked out okay in the end, people can be right ***** sometimes. (Sorry for the French!) :hugs:
Original post by PandaWho
Thats good. Hope its relieved some stress.

I hated dealing with the DWP so much, im now on universal credit since my break up and its just as **** as ESA but luckily im not relying on it as much!!

Are you both aware your partner can only earn £20 a week before they take off your ESA its such a load of *******s!!
Is Callan still at college?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah Callan isn't at college any more. He finished his HND in June :smile: he's just been caring for me and will be applying for carers allowance if or when I get PIP. Still waiting to hear back about mandatory reconsideration for PIP. Usually no news is good news but not when it comes to DWP :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah Callan isn't at college any more. He finished his HND in June :smile: he's just been caring for me and will be applying for carers allowance if or when I get PIP. Still waiting to hear back about mandatory reconsideration for PIP. Usually no news is good news but not when it comes to DWP :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh right, well tell him not to worry about the job centre i found them to be lovely, they were more there for support for if/when i wanted to look for a job, not demanding i got one.
Fingers crossed about the PIP it might be worth chasing it up? I remember chasing up ESA every week until it got sorted! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
That injection was horrible
Original post by Airmed
That injection was horrible

:cube:
:cube:

:hugs:

Latest