The Student Room Group

Studying medicine in bulgaria 2016

Hey guys, i recently got an offer to study medicine at Plovdiv uni in bulgaria. Are there any current students on here or applicants who can give me advice on how to prepare myself, would be much appreciated!
Congratulations!

The university might have advice on their website, but for the most part, most people just enjoy their summer and start working when they arrive :smile:
Original post by med2478
Hey guys, i recently got an offer to study medicine at Plovdiv uni in bulgaria. Are there any current students on here or applicants who can give me advice on how to prepare myself, would be much appreciated!

If I may ask, what predicted grades did you apply with ? and with did you achieve?
Reply 3
Hey guys
Just received and offer for pleven starting in Feb 2017. Wondering if anyone else is for there in Feb?
Reply 4
Original post by LCx2
Hey guys
Just received and offer for pleven starting in Feb 2017. Wondering if anyone else is for there in Feb?

Hi I actually recently got accepted in Pleven for Feb 2017 as well. Do you know the first semester courses or how their teaching style is? I am pretty nervous of moving half way across the world.
Reply 5
What are the admission requirements?
Reply 6
Original post by icc95

You will find the requirements on their website. Basically you email them you transcripts, application form, copy of your passport and they will let you know other requirements they require from you.
Reply 7
Hi Guys, i am thinking of joining in feb 2017 in pleven. do you know any current students and their experience?
Reply 8
Original post by LCx2
Hey guys

Hey I am actually going there in feb as well. What country are you going from?
Reply 9
Original post by nrzafar
Hey I am actually going there in feb as well. What country are you going from?

I am going from Canada. Wbu?
Hi guys,

I am a med student at pleven and I have just completed my first year, if any of you guys have any questions please don't hesitate to message me :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by MEDstudent444
Hi guys,

I am a med student at pleven and I have just completed my first year, if any of you guys have any questions please don't hesitate to message me :smile:

Hey! I was wondering how are the classes there? How do they make their groups?
There's a biology and a chemistry exam before uni starts, I think they group people in accordance to grades from those exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Hey guys, If you're in two minds about studying in Bulgaria i would 100% recommend it. Went through an agency called Tutelage and they pretty much done everything for me. Bulgaria is awesome! :biggrin: haha
Reply 14
Original post by icc95

I study medicine in Plovdiv think its probably the best decision I've made. I personally applied through an agency called Tutelage and they handled everything for me and were pretty quick with the paperwork and stuff.
Reply 15
Is there a mosque to pray jummah

Quick Reply

Latest