The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by teenhorrorstory
You're the disgrace to humanity tbh. Wonder what it's like to have nothing going for you and all you have time to do is worry about people's hairstyles.

Bless :frown:

Says a complete nobody...
Original post by Sniper91
You know nothing about me, you're assuming things about me. And why would I even care what some anonymous troll thinks of me. I failed to get a C in GCSE Maths because I was hospitalised. Nothing to do with my lack of academic ability. Please go away.

Perhaps it isn't your academic ability that is questionable, but your judgemental attitude towards someone who chooses to style their hair differently and whom you think deserves to be shot shows how shallow you are.
That *****y philosophy will get you less happiness in life than a C in Maths.
Well, you're a sniper... why don't you take care of the "problem"?
Lmao someone's bitter. It's a hairstyle ffs and even though I'm not a fan of them, I wouldn't hold it against them.
I really hate dreadlocks too, I think they look disgusting but if someone wants them I guess that it is their decision not mine (if they end up regretting them it´s not my problem but theirs) and I think the shot dead part is quite rude to say...
You know nothing about me, you're assuming things about me. And why would I even care what some anonymous troll thinks of me. I failed to get a C in GCSE Maths because I was hospitalised. Nothing to do with my lack of academic ability. Please go away.

The irony of you saying 'I'm assuming things' when you're assuming that people with dreads are a 'disgrace to humanity'. Aww did I hit a nerve? :biggrin:

The only anonymous troll here is you, slandering and discriminating against people with a certain hairstyle over the internet. From what I, and everyone else on this thread can see is that you are a pathetic, bitter person. Clearly you are lacking in academic ability, not only because of your failed GCSE, but due to the fact that you made a series of harsh judgements about people who wear their hair a certain way.

See, it's not nice to be on the receiving end of assumptions and judgement now is it? I feel sorry for the people who know you in real life, I'd hate to be associated with someone like you. You don't care about how your words may affect others but you're quick to reply to me about the words I said to you. No compassion or empathy- you need to fix that. Please get off of TSR and focus on your education because I can assure you that from this thread alone, no one on here likes you.
Says a complete nobody...

Oh whoops @teenhorrorstory looks like you were talking to the Queen of England :wink:
Reply 27
Who broke your heart, babygirl?

Otherwise, locks are sexy, I just need to learn how to do the roots
:|
I only dislike dreds when they are allowed to rot.
Yes, this is a thing.
Reply 29
Original post by liquidconfidence
The irony of you saying 'I'm assuming things' when you're assuming that people with dreads are a 'disgrace to humanity'. Aww did I hit a nerve? :biggrin:

The only anonymous troll here is you, slandering and discriminating against people with a certain hairstyle over the internet. From what I, and everyone else on this thread can see is that you are a pathetic, bitter person. Clearly you are lacking in academic ability, not only because of your failed GCSE, but due to the fact that you made a series of harsh judgements about people who wear their hair a certain way.

See, it's not nice to be on the receiving end of assumptions and judgement now is it? I feel sorry for the people who know you in real life, I'd hate to be associated with someone like you. You don't care about how your words may affect others but you're quick to reply to me about the words I said to you. No compassion or empathy- you need to fix that. Please get off of TSR and focus on your education because I can assure you that from this thread alone, no one on here likes you.

You're pathetic attempt at trolling is laughable. Clearly, you're bored, now go and do something productive. No one on here likes me? That's fine. I feel really hurt now (sarcasm). I would love to continue this conversation but I actually have a life (unlike you).
If I can't smell them I don't care. They look cute on some people.
Yes I do! :colonhash:
Reply 32
Would you date a guy/girl with dreads? I'm a Bengali girl and when I see someone with dreads, I think to myself have they looked in the mirror lately. It looks hideous and anyone that has those things on their head is a disgrace to humanity, and should be shot dead.

Absolutely vile in my opinion
Yeah they're pretty unhygienic
Triggered
I quite like dreadlocks (on the right person), hard to pull off.
Original post by UWS
Sorry you got dumped by a guy with dreadlocks

irie
Actual West Indians who have them are fine, but middle class White people who do it for attention should be severely punished.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 38
I don't like them either...

but i wouldn't shoot them, i think that counts as discrimination
I’d rather suck the nose of a dead man till his head caves in than even look at those hideous things. I’m with you why would anyone on earth won’t those, the Rastafarians that wear them put cow dung in them so they smell better, tell that to these yuppie whites that still live at home maybe they’ll do that also.

Latest