The Student Room Group

Does anyone watch Pakistani dramas?

Scroll to see replies

no dramas 2night 4 me, got bare work 2 do

Yeah..same..I've been stressing over silly Biology revision and other work...now revising Chem and might do a bit of maths @mariam687

I just watched 15 mins of Sanam and that's it..recording Hatheli.
Original post by sulaimanali
Yeah..same..I've been stressing over silly Biology revision and other work...now revising Chem and might do a bit of maths @mariam687

I just watched 15 mins of Sanam and that's it..recording Hatheli.

ahhh icic,,aww i understand how ur feeling :/ goodluck tho :smile: wht level are u studying at btw?

ahaha yes record it xD

np
nice nice im also doing AS but im doing eng lit/lang, psychology and business :smile:
I'm watching 'Ghayal' atm.
Nice :smile: good luck @mariam687
Nice :smile: good luck @mariam687

thanks man :smile:
Nice @Saba XD :smile:

Welcome @mariam687 - Eng and Psychology are really good!
Nice @Saba XD :smile:

Welcome @mariam687 - Eng and Psychology are really good!

yh i rlyy enjoy thm
That's good to hear! :smile:
@Studentxoxo - Awesome!! Yeah, HUM is the best. Udaari is definitely a highlight of this year and totally agree that the hyped up Mann Mayal was soo crap. Only the cast was good. They tried to make it this year's "Diyar-e-Dil", but it failed to do so.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL trust me it was such a flop it was actually annoying, Udaari was so refreshing to watch!! loved it so much.

Original post by Asiangirl_18
Omgg nahh i thought that was the sweetest drama ever. It was the only one that made me cry because Salaudin and Manu really liked each other yet they couldnt be together till the end. It was so sad but amazing to watch too

LOL omg you must cry at every drama then because that was seriously rubbish, first 10 episodes were good but after that nah

Original post by alishba-rosex
Udaari was amazing - best drama ever and the song is just so beautifulll

AGREED!! :smile:
Original post by Studentxoxo
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL trust me it was such a flop it was actually annoying, Udaari was so refreshing to watch!! loved it so much.

LOL omg you must cry at every drama then because that was seriously rubbish, first 10 episodes were good but after that nah

Hahha noo i dnt but that was the saddest drama i had ever seen till date.
If anyone does...haven't found anyone in a long time.

omg yes my favourite is Sanam and I liked Alvida aswell
I Love To watch Pakistani Dramas, like Khuda aur Mohabbat by Imran Abbsa, Zindagi Gulzar hai, Daastan by Fawad, Udaari by Urwa, Payaray Afzal by Hamza Ali, Humsafar by Mahira and Fawad..etc
ME OMG atm I'm loving Yakeen Ka Safar and Alif Allah Aur Insaan on hum tv:biggrin:
udaari was a good drama:smile:
Original post by WajihaButt
I Love To watch Pakistani Dramas, like Khuda aur Mohabbat by Imran Abbsa, Zindagi Gulzar hai, Daastan by Fawad, Udaari by Urwa, Payaray Afzal by Hamza Ali, Humsafar by Mahira and Fawad..etc
Anyone watching Baaghi?

Quick Reply

Latest