The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indian_Muslim
*Most* Indians don't have a problem with Pakistanis either. Our problem is with the Pakistani State, its ISI (Intelligence agency) and its military.

yeah no one really likes the ISI they're basically two faceddd best way to describe them lol. I think it might be the older generation which have a problem with "the other side". Same thing as the majority of pensioners not wanting to stay in the EU I suppose!
Original post by AlvlVictim
*cough* atrocities in Kashmir *cough*

let us just put that ASIDE LOL. But that's nothing to do with like for example people who live in Karachi - whatever it is, it's between the two governments mainly I think.
Original post by AlvlVictim
Explain kulbashnav yadav then? Why was he in balochistan?

he had been living in iran for over 14 years retired not baluchistan.
I am a karachiite raw funds MQM I assume u haven't been following all the fiasco surrounding Altaf bhai

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ishax
Thanks, you too 😉

Looks like my post got reported and deleted. Some people can't handle the truth :frown:
Original post by TheBBQ
Looks like my post got reported and deleted. Some people can't handle the truth :frown:

Aka you lel shut up
Some interesting stuff about Queyd-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah-

MC Chagla And Stanley Wolpert have both claimed in their books "Roses in December" and "Jinnah of Pakistan" respectively that he ate pork and drank alcohol.
And this unislamic person created a country in the name of Islam?

Lol no wonder the real Queyd-e-Azam is Terrorism in Pakistan now

According to Wikipedia: Poonja Gokuldas Meghji(Premji bhai), the hindu patriarch of the family is the Grandfather of Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Fatima Jinnah from paneli village in Kathiawar in Gujarat
Premji Bhai's son Punjalal Thakkar( Jinnahs Father) converted to Islam
Original post by Idunno99
Some interesting stuff about Queyd-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah-

MC Chagla And Stanley Wolpert have both claimed in their books "Roses in December" and "Jinnah of Pakistan" respectively that he ate pork and drank alcohol.
And this unislamic person created a country in the name of Islam?

Lol no wonder the real Queyd-e-Azam is Terrorism in Pakistan now

According to Wikipedia: Poonja Gokuldas Meghji(Premji bhai), the hindu patriarch of the family is the Grandfather of Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Fatima Jinnah from paneli village in Kathiawar in Gujarat
Premji Bhai's son Punjalal Thakkar( Jinnahs Father) converted to Islam

Quaid* I don't see your point really is this supposed to be a rant on Islam? Is this supposed to demonize Jinnah's grandparents for being Hindu Idunno
Original post by undercxver
Aka you lel shut up

You mean the people who can't handle my posts like you lmao
Original post by TheBBQ

Be careful, we'll be accused of "Islamphobia" :colonhash:
:colonhash:
I ignore retards like you lolol.

YOU'RE SO FAKE ITS MADDDDDD :toofunny:

Funny because you're not even ignoring me, you replied to my posts first?
Original post by Ishax
Be careful, we'll be accused of "Islamphobia" :colonhash:
:colonhash:

All too often :tongue:
Dyu know what ignore means?? It means disregarding intentionallyyyyyy. So slow. :console:

TINY DIQ PROBLEMZzZzzZZZZzzz

He has called Muslims 'mudslimes' in the past. :rolleyes: I would avoid such people. :tongue:
Original post by TheBBQ
All too often :tongue:

Even though, they beheaded our Sikh Gurus so they should be called "Sikhphobia" :colonhash:
Original post by Ishax
Even though, they beheaded our Sikh Gurus so they should be called "Sikhphobia" :colonhash:

:facepalm2:
Hi people

Can we please try and keep everything friendly on here? I don't want the mods pulling the thread because people are being nasty to each other because it's very informative and helpful

Thanks!
(edited 7 years ago)
Dyu know what ignore means?? It means disregarding intentionallyyyyyy. So slow. :console:

TINY DIQ PROBLEMZzZzzZZZZzzz

Original post by Saba XD
He has called Muslims 'mudslimes' in the past. :rolleyes: I would avoid such people. :tongue:

Nothing new from the pakistanis to derail the thread and result to personal attacks when they can't argue or face the facts :rolleyes:

I didn't know you lot still talked about me in your little chats :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending