The Student Room Group

HELP!!!

Hello my fellow virtual colleagues!

I need your help with something. I need to make £750 within the next 60 days. I've been looking for jobs for days but had no luck so far. One thing is that I dont want my parents finding out (they dont want me to work), and the second thing is that I'm having problems with my bank. So i wanted to ask, if I apply for roles in Sainsburys, Tesco, etc. Would they send anything to my house such as uniform, letter, etc? And how would I get paid?

Just to let you know- Im 16 years old. And any help is appreciated whether it is an idea about how to make money without a job or something else. All i ask is that you be serious. Thanks!
Firstly I've recently turned 17 and am wondering what the hell you need £750 that quickly for and why can't your parents know? Because if you suddenly have that kind of money I'm sure they'll be extremely curious! Also secondly, your payslips and welcome letters will more than likely be send to send to your home no matter what company you work for, but you'd be paid through direct debit through your bank account. And lastly, you won't make £750 without a job unless you start selling your possessions and even then I don't imagine you've got anything that you can sell worth that!
Reply 2
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. I need the money to pay off some people that I owe because i borrowed money of them ages ago to buy my phone and some other stuff. I can sell a few dvds, phone cases and books but I would probably make £120 maximum of that. Also, i dont want my parents to know because they will never trust me again (they always tell me not to borrow money off people). I think i can pull it off but i made this post for a bit of guidance because this is seriously stressing me out.

Do you reckon £750 within 60 days is possible? I can extend it to 90 days if need be.
Original post by Siddique123
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. I need the money to pay off some people that I owe because i borrowed money of them ages ago to buy my phone and some other stuff. I can sell a few dvds, phone cases and books but I would probably make £120 maximum of that. Also, i dont want my parents to know because they will never trust me again (they always tell me not to borrow money off people). I think i can pull it off but i made this post for a bit of guidance because this is seriously stressing me out.

Do you reckon £750 within 60 days is possible? I can extend it to 90 days if need be.

Not to be the one that ruins your ideal image in your head of you pulling this off - but you have to tell your parents. I can't imagine borrowing that kind of money from people with no means of paying it back (in fact I have a job and I still wouldn't). How is a phone really worth all of this?

I'm in no way an expert but if you're in this kind of trouble at 16 then it sounds like you may have some kind of problem. And you'll not only need help paying the money you already owe back but also in the future to ensure you do don't the same but with larger sums!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending