The Student Room Group

ship people on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
Soz m8 I can't, seen too many terrifyingly unsexy things with that song as a backing track :yucky::yuck:

Hahaha :biggrin:, what like?
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Hahaha :biggrin:, what like?

Not anything in person, thankfully :lol: Just stuff on TV.
Original post by hamza772000

:/

Baji is disappointed. :unimpressed:
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha jeezz at least someone understand :five: & there is Asma making false assumptions about me:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
lmao dw, she's just kidding :biggrin:
Original post by hamza772000
lmao dw, she's just kidding :biggrin:

Haha she better be:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha she better be:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
loool anyways I'll ttyl yh have some polynomials to tackle :tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
You are my wife so :love:

Spoiler

:colondollar: :love: you make me blush all the time. :tongue:
I need proof of this love. :u:
Hehehe jk. Goodnight my cheesy meezy. :lovehug: Sleep beautifully. :h:
I've even managed to take a muslim girl home at one point :rofl:

:K:

Proof or it didn't happen. :colonhash:
Original post by UWS
But we can still be friends? :h:

:ninja: Aren't we already?
Reply 529
Original post by Saba XD
:ninja: Aren't we already?

Of course we're friends :h:

Take notes @ForestShadow, I'll be Legend soon, not Master... Then you can be Master :lol:
Original post by Saba XD
:K:

Proof or it didn't happen. :colonhash:

I didn't film it obviously :rofl: I have told the story a couple times on here though, I've managed to dig up one of the posts :biggrin: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=62481561&t=3870263#post62481561

I had to go home and finish myself off due to how it ended, I literally used the smell of her vagina on my fingers as masturbation material :rofl:
I didn't film it obviously :rofl: I have told the story a couple times on here though, I've managed to dig up one of the posts :biggrin: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=62481561&t=3870263#post62481561

I had to go home and finish myself off due to how it ended, I literally used the smell of her vagina on my fingers as masturbation material :rofl:

..,You're cold blooded lol

Lmao, sorry for asking for proof. I was obviously joking. But, just was shocked as I'm a Muslim too lol.
:getmecoat:
Original post by UWS
Of course we're friends :h:

Take notes @ForestShadow, I'll be Legend soon, not Master... Then you can be Master :lol:

:mmm:
Not anything in person, thankfully :lol: Just stuff on TV.

Okay haha. :smile:
Original post by Rhaenys10
..,You're cold blooded lol

Nooooo, I genuinely felt terrible afterwards :redface: I had to go and finish myself or I'd have gone mad, but if it makes you feel better it wasn't the most enjoyable w*** of my life :lol:

So anyway, you and @Nirvana1989-1994 seem pretty close and me and her seem to be getting into it - you know what they say, three's company :mmm:
Original post by Saba XD
Lmao, sorry for asking for proof. I was obviously joking. But, just was shocked as I'm a Muslim too lol.
:getmecoat:

Ano, truth be told I just like sharing the story because most people find it hilarious :rofl: She was obviously just a one-off, I imagine you're totally innocent :h:
Nooooo, I genuinely felt terrible afterwards :redface: I had to go and finish myself or I'd have gone mad, but if it makes you feel better it wasn't the most enjoyable w*** of my life :lol:

So anyway, you and @Nirvana1989-1994 seem pretty close and me and her seem to be getting into it - you know what they say, three's company :mmm:

But didn't you realise there was something off about the whole thing? I mean wasn't she ...reluctant to go home with you?

Only if we listen to AC/DC :colone:
Original post by Rhaenys10
But didn't you realise there was something off about the whole thing? I mean wasn't she ...reluctant to go home with you?

Only if we listen to AC/DC :colone:

Not at all tbh. We chatted for a while and there was no mention of her religion whatsoever. After about half an hour I just asked "Anyway, I feel like we gel together and I think we ought to get out of here, what do you reckon?" - she was just like "Yeah, okay... my parents are away, so we could go to my place if you want?". That was literally it :lol:

Deal! AC/DC and a three-way, life doesn't get much better :biggrin: Hope you're up for this @Nirvana1989-1994 :sexface:
Not at all tbh. We chatted for a while and there was no mention of her religion whatsoever. After about half an hour I just asked "Anyway, I feel like we gel together and I think we ought to get out of here, what do you reckon?" - she was just like "Yeah, okay... my parents are away, so we could go to my place if you want?". That was literally it :lol:

Deal! AC/DC and a three-way, life doesn't get much better :biggrin: Hope you're up for this @Nirvana1989-1994 :sexface:

Sure am. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest