The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Here we go again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hit the gym get abs and lets the girls come to you. As far as capitalizing on the situation, going to the gym and seeing gains will boost you confidence massively and solve that issue too.
Oh my god he's not a virgin
Original post by Aaron Bernbaum
Hit the gym get abs and lets the girls come to you. As far as capitalizing on the situation, going to the gym and seeing gains will boost you confidence massively and solve that issue too.

I've been lifting for 2 years and now I'm a shy guy that just looks good :/.
Reply 5
Original post by Aaron Bernbaum

Dude, as much as it's good to be fit and muscular, and it's obviously better than not being, it's not the solution for everything.

If you are shy with girls, I doubt that it will help you.
Reply 6
Original post by Little Popcorns
Oh my god he's not a virgin

Do you even know me?.

And why OMG?.
Original post by rintox999
Do you even know me?.

And why OMG?.

Are you the arab and pakistani bashing self hating jew from the other day?
self hating ???.

No, no , I hate only arabs/ pakistans/muslims like you.

Now go back to kashmir, where hopefuly an Hindu Indian soldier will kill you and all other pakistans.

And don't post on my threads.
They are for civilized humans only, not for arabs or pakistans like you.

Now you will be banned again for your racist filth
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by BasharAssad
Now you will be banned again for your racist filth

I've reported it already. Surely they can block his IP or something... :s-smilie:
self hating ???.

No, no , I hate only arabs/ pakistans/muslims like you.

Now go back to kashmir, where hopefuly an Hindu Indian soldier will kill you and all other pakistans.

And don't post on my threads.
They are for civilized humans only, not for arabs or pakistans like you.

wow
Modern western dating culture doesn't really reward decency and integrity. A vapid little **** will succeed unfortunately.
Reply 12
Original post by NewMorality88
Modern western dating culture doesn't really reward decency and integrity. A vapid little **** will succeed unfortunately.

I agree with you.
But some girls still do still.

I am an atheist and you ?.
I agree with you.

Im a muslim bruv. Morality is its own reward.
Amazing to think this is the same guy who just called me paki scum and the like....
Reply 15
Original post by cbreef
Amazing to think this is the same guy who just called me paki scum and the like....

You said you are white, so you are an english ****** who supports the inferior races - the arabs and pakistans.

Your probably one of those white english losers who converted and become muslim.

I hope you travel to syria only to be blown to pieces by a US Marine Corps sniper.
You said you are white, so you are an english ****** who supports the inferior races - the arabs and pakistans.

Your probably one of those white english losers who converted and become muslim.

I hope you travel to syria only to be blown to pieces by a US Marine Corps sniper.

I'm not English either lol. Enjoy the ban mate.
I agree with you.

I am Bengali, do you hate me?
Reply 18
Original post by cbreef
I'm not English either lol. Enjoy the ban mate.

You are a scottish who loves arabs and pakistanis just like your mother.

I hope you travel to syria only to be blown to a 1000 pieces by a US Air Force bomb.
Reply 19
Original post by Alrounder79
I am Bengali, do you hate me?

Yes I do.

I hate all arabs and or muslims.

Latest

Trending

Trending