The Student Room Group

jerking off for a dude ain't gay, right?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by markova21
Ha. Well i'm a 5 FT 7 IN tall ex Moulin Rouge Showgirl if that's any help.

Are you the user with the weird Japanese ex-boyfriend? :rofl:
Original post by SilverActor2033
*wolf whistles* Dang gurl, that must have been lots of fun!

Bloody hard work, actually. The Can Can was an absolute killer. By the time it was over the sweat was literally dripping off your face and into your eyes, which made your false eyelashes come off, which you then had to re-apply in time for the Grand Finale. While at the same time trying to stem the flow of sweat still dripping off your face, so you at least sort of looked half decent in your pink ostrich feathers and diamante even if you felt like a knackered old sweat bag. Then having to repeat the entire show all over again an hour later and muster up some energy from somewhere. Putting your can can dress on for the second time that night and it is still ringing wet inside with sweat and cold and clammy against your skin. Two shows a night, six nights a week. [Oh the glamour. Not].
(edited 7 years ago)
Bloody hard work, actually. The Can Can was an absolute killer. By the time it was over the sweat was literally dripping off your face and into your eyes, which made your false eyelashes come off, which you then had to re-apply in time for the Grand Finale. While at the same time trying to stem the flow of sweat still dripping off your face, so you at least sort of looked half decent in your pink ostrich feathers and diamante even if you felt like a knackered old sweat bag. Then having to repeat the entire show all over again an hour later and muster up some energy from somewhere. Putting your can can dress on for the second time that night and it is still ringing wet inside with sweat and cold and clammy against your skin. Two shows a night, six nights a week. [Oh the glamour. Not].

Great way to keep in shape though, I've seen some of the cast from some of the first Las Vegas shows, killer legs and very slender. Its kind of what I aspire to be like as I come from a family that's very stage centered.
Original post by Rhaenys10
Are you the user with the weird Japanese ex-boyfriend? :rofl:

Yes, that's me. After I left Paris I danced in Japan for three years.
Reply 64
Scratching my head
Original post by M14B
Scratching my head

Do you ever fall over when you're standing on one foot scratching your head?

I mean... kakaaaa?
Original post by AlexFam
it's normal

Is that what gays in denial tell themselves these days?
Original post by BasharAssad
Is that what gays in denial tell themselves these days?

nah it's what drunk dudes say to make a joke you ret
OK I'm very confused. [Not uncommon for me nowadays]. Does the OP touch other guys willies and jerk them off or do the other guys watch the OP jerk off or do they both do it to themselves but near each other or what?

just jerking off for a guy in particular.
ya'll are gay as **** you need to sort it out
Original post by Rakstar
@AlexFam But I'm proud that you joined the lingerie society

dude you have no idea
I really love lingerie. it frames the best parts so well it just makes me want to explode
Original post by Rakstar
But you should be worried about that hair, god damn!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jking

There's nothing wrong with my hair
Original post by Tootles
Good :nyan:

TBF there's nothing wrong with a little exhibitionism, provided you're comfortable. I've done it too in the past, just because I like being watched/turning people on.

I think 90% of my homoeroticism is from showing off my body. I just love showing people everything about myself.
Original post by FireFreezer77
:cry2:

bro just ****ing go for it. stop caring too much and enjoy yourself until the bond is deeper. If your girl flirts with another guy, it's because you're not giving her what she wants.
Original post by Davalla
^ The title was "jerking off for a dude ain't gay, right?", in case the title does get changed.

:mwuaha:

:congrats:

And quotes you just in case something happens to your comment :yy:
Original post by 0to100
:congrats:

And quotes you just in case something happens to your comment :yy:

nothing's happening to this thread it's gold
Original post by UWS
@AngryRedhead

Lots of people like her :mmm:

:eyeball: pfft who

guys like @AlexFam? :toofunny: