The Student Room Group

Girls do you mind if a guy has an ass fetish?

I mean, not penetration (vaginal is far better anyway) but kissing, licking, touching it, etc. Appreciating ur... assets more than most guys would (actually, I don't know if other guys like a girl's behind so much but I love it).

Scroll to see replies

Different girls get turned on by different things so find one who is into this and you're fine haha

Lots of girls arent into anal tho
I'm pretty sure 90% of guys have an "ass fetish" then
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Different girls get turned on by different things so find one who is into this and you're fine haha

Lots of girls arent into anal tho

I'm not either, vaginal feels 10 times better. But I like to do other things.

Original post by AlexFam
I'm pretty sure 90% of guys have an "ass fetish" then

I'm pretty sure many guys wouldn't put their tongue in there. I would and I have and I will again.
I'm not either, vaginal feels 10 times better. But I like to do other things.

I'm pretty sure many guys wouldn't put their tongue in there. I would and I have and I will again.

I am a girl and I would die if someone tried going anywhere near my ass. Do all your licking and whatever you want in the V! Anything near or around or in my ass is a DEFINITE NO!
Reply 5
I am a girl and I would die if someone tried going anywhere near my ass. Do all your licking and whatever you want in the V! Anything near or around or in my ass is a DEFINITE NO!

Wow ok, it's not like I rape girls. If she doesn't like it, I will stop. It's just something I really enjoy (and some girls LOVE it too).
It's preferable.

idk I might just be biased
Reply 8
Original post by Precious Illusions
It's preferable.

Inbox full in 3...2...1...

J/k but thanks it makes me feel less of a weirdo.
Reply 9
Original post by AlexFam
idk I might just be biased

Well... dat ass is difficult to resist so I don't blame you.
Sex before marriage is immoral, shame on all of you.
Wow ok, it's not like I rape girls. If she doesn't like it, I will stop. It's just something I really enjoy (and some girls LOVE it too).

Well if you find one that loves it, then by all means indulge.
I've had weirder requests.
Original post by natalie427

Well...that's...comforting?
Well...that's...comforting?

I'm basically saying ass fetishes are common, IMO and there are much stranger fetishes out there.

How prude.
Well if you find one that loves it, then by all means indulge.

Some don't know they like it 'cos they never tried. So I try to bring them to the dark side (literally).
Original post by natalie427

Now we're curious.

Both the what but also the how (they came up).
I wouldn't mind it I guess
Reply 19
I mean, not penetration (vaginal is far better anyway) but kissing, licking, touching it, etc. Appreciating ur... assets more than most guys would (actually, I don't know if other guys like a girl's behind so much but I love it).

I'm a 16 year old boy and I have a boyfriend that loves to eat my ass

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending