The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

jaj
Anyone has been re-invited to the online test for Nomura after its online system problem? It's been more than a week since I encountered the problem:frown:. Anyone in the same situation?
Should I shave for video interview? Would definitely do for f2f (to answer cleverboy's question), but for video?
Original post by PhoebeChen7
Anyone has been re-invited to the online test for Nomura after its online system problem? It's been more than a week since I encountered the problem:frown:. Anyone in the same situation?

Yeah, still waiting over here too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kiwith
Should I shave for video interview? Would definitely do for f2f (to answer cleverboy's question), but for video?

I would

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
Yeah, still waiting over here too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the info!
Anyone please help on the Credit Suisse campus recruitment contact (email maybe)???
I was detected to have a potential duplicate account while this is the first application this year.
Many thanks!
Reply 3747
Anyone please help on the Credit Suisse campus recruitment contact (email maybe)???
I was detected to have a potential duplicate account while this is the first application this year.
Many thanks!

do not email them, just wait! (you will get a blunt reply if you email them)
Reply 3748
Does any of you know any internship opportunities that don't at all require ucas points.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Senll
Does any of you know any internship opportunities that don't at all require ucas points.

Posted from TSR Mobile

most dont (JPM, MS, GS, BARC, etc)
Just spoke to RBC grad recruitment team. Apparently my application is still in "process" even though I applied early af :/
First round interview UBS IBD. It should be competency based, any tips?
How long to hear back after the DB and HSBC online test?
Original post by AKRP
do not email them, just wait! (you will get a blunt reply if you email them)

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion!
Do you have any idea how long I'm gonna wait for them to process the credit suisse duplicate account issue? It's not early for the front office application, so I'm a bit concerned..
Reply 3754
Do you have any idea how long I'm gonna wait for them to process the credit suisse duplicate account issue? It's not early for the front office application, so I'm a bit concerned..

I emailed them 3 days after i submitted. Reply was along the lines "reading closely is one of the core skils needed" (as it said I should be patient and not email them.) After 2 weeks the status changed.
Hey folks, I took BAML's SJT around the 20th. Does anyone know if they let you know right away if you fail?
Rejection from Citi after passing their online test. :frown: I applied for off cycle IBD. Got rejection about 1 week after getting the you passed online test email.

I waited 7 days before emailing them. They fixed it for me straight away but I know a lot of people were basically told to **** off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody know if you have to do the online tests again at HSBC assesment centre? Thanks!
Original post by brian_sp12
Anybody know if you have to do the online tests again at HSBC assesment centre? Thanks!

Yes. You do a paper-based version which is slightly harder and must score 80% or above (16 out of 20) or you get sent home.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest