The Student Room Group

This is the easiest way to earn money when you have time to kill...

Online survey panels have made me a few extra quid (approx £25) a month from just completing surveys that are sent to me! YouGov, Tribe Village, Crowdlogy and EasyOpinions are my favourites in terms of getting a decent cash incentive, what panels are you subscribed to and how much do you guys earn each month? If you haven't already this is the easiest way to make cash so join some panels now and spread the word! :bumps::dancing:

Scroll to see replies

is it real £ or in vouchers?
Reply 2
Original post by German123
is it real £ or in vouchers?

Real money you can transfer to PayPal once you reach a certain threshold. Some sites do vouchers as well so look at what they are offering and pick ones that suits you :smile:
Original post by dabking
Online survey panels have made me a few extra quid (approx £25) a month from just completing surveys that are sent to me! YouGov, Tribe Village, Crowdlogy and EasyOpinions are my favourites in terms of getting a decent cash incentive, what panels are you subscribed to and how much do you guys earn each month? If you haven't already this is the easiest way to make cash so join some panels now and spread the word! :bumps::dancing:

I've been on Swagbucks for 2 weeks and made £25 so far! Transferred as money to my PayPal :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Platopus
I've been on Swagbucks for 2 weeks and made £25 so far! Transferred as money to my PayPal :smile:

That's awesome you made the same amount as me but with only half the time! You should check out Tribe Village they're decent for extra cash on the side of your Swagbucks
Original post by dabking
That's awesome you made the same amount as me but with only half the time! You should check out Tribe Village they're decent for extra cash on the side of your Swagbucks

Thanks for the suggestion but I really cba haha
Reply 6
Original post by SalazarSlytherin
Refund fraud, make a few hundred £ with a few mins of effort

No fraud here lad, companies pay for valuable consumer insight but for us consumers its the easiest way to earn some cash :excited:
I currently use Swagbucks, YouGov and Opinion Outpost. Swagbucks has been the best so far :smile:
Reply 8
Thanks for your insight Acsel, appreciate any words of wisdom here. Survey participation for me is generally for fun when i have a gap between my lessons at college or on the bus on the way home from work. Starting your own business takes a lot of time, effort and stress which i don't currently have / want before going to uni, so survey participation for me is just something that i can do in the little bits of spare time i have to earn some very quick easy cash! Love that attitude though! :five:
Reply 9
it may only be a few minutes but isn't it several pages of boxes you have to tick?
Reply 10
I remember that receipt thing! Sounds like you have your life sorted at the moment keep going and you'll be an entrepreneur in no time :groovy:
Reply 11
Original post by Allie4
it may only be a few minutes but isn't it several pages of boxes you have to tick?

The longer the surveys the more cash you'll earn, some are boxes you have to tick, some are images you click and some are boxes where you write your answer in. Some interesting topics do come up though and if you have spare time that otherwise would be spent doing nothing then why not get some quick cash ay? :happy2:
Could I make 2000 in 2 months if I do a ton of surveys?
Reply 13
Original post by rainbow.panda
I currently use Swagbucks, YouGov and Opinion Outpost. Swagbucks has been the best so far :smile:

You should check out Tribe Village, they've been very good for me as of recent!
Reply 14
Original post by samantham999
Could I make 2000 in 2 months if I do a ton of surveys?

That may be a bit ambitious haha i guess if you sign up to loads of sites you could earn a fair amount each month
just start hustling selling imported CZ c**p jewellery at a £1 a piece you'll make £10 an hour at least even more if you can get .925 silver or 9kt gold
or just start buying scrap silver and gold the money is good there as you're under 18 I gather OP
I mean I'm 21 and have just bought another Rolex for myself (the third this year) I have my Mercedes, I have my bullion stock and a sizeable jewellery collection
Matched betting I make £300-600 a month for maybe 5 hours work a week....
Original post by dabking
That may be a bit ambitious haha i guess if you sign up to loads of sites you could earn a fair amount each month

I need money -.-
How about 1000£ in 2 months?

How many surveys would I have to do in 1 day? I'm willing to put 3 hours a day in or more
Programming in Python or C++, checking people's code in Java.
Reply 19
Original post by dabking

where do i sign up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending